Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Wendy.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74121)

Charlie 04-03-2002 06:34 PM

Can I drill you.......

Ladyzekke 04-03-2002 06:56 PM

Charlie.

No the question is, can I drill YOU..?? Huh? Something to think about and ponder aye?

Sazerac 04-03-2002 07:13 PM

*GROAN*

It's Spring Fever. It's gotta be Spring Fever.

(shakes his head and walks off, pounding it with his fist...) ;)

Talthyr Malkaviel 04-03-2002 07:17 PM

You shouldn't have said anything about your head Saz, they're probably going to try drilling it in a moment.

Charlie 04-03-2002 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazerac:
*GROAN*

It's Spring Fever. It's gotta be Spring Fever.

(shakes his head and walks off, pounding it with his fist...) ;)

Theres nothing like pounding your head with your fist,

Can I drill you about this?

The.Relic 04-03-2002 07:19 PM

Heh heh, I know this thread was addressed to LadyZ, but I had to schtick my shnoz in here and say "HI"!

Ladyzekke 04-03-2002 07:25 PM

LOL Charlie, I prefer pounding my head against a wall myself, but that's just me I suppose. Maybe I should drill myself about that? Dunno....

Heya Relic LOL! :D

Charlie 04-03-2002 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL Charlie, I prefer pounding my head against a wall myself, but that's just me I suppose. Maybe I should drill myself about that? Dunno....
Nope, you need to see me for all your professional drilling needs, I can see you need a good drilling, don't take the cheapo option and drill yourself.... get drilled by the pro drillers.

Ben Doon & Phil McCavity, drillers extraoardinaire....Drilling and filling a speciality.

Ladyzekke 04-03-2002 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Nope, you need to see me for all your professional drilling needs, I can see you need a good drilling, don't take the cheapo option and drill yourself.... get drilled by the pro drillers.

Ben Doon & Phil McCavity, drillers extraoardinaire....Drilling and filling a speciality.
</font>[/QUOTE]Yes you do seem to have quite the fancy name,impressive. But I, as a confused customer, are not sure what exactly my drilling needs are. Is there a drilling survey I should take you suppose? Do you have the forms taped on the wall where I can just yank them down and fill it out?

Charlie 04-03-2002 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Charlie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ladyzekke:

</font>[/QUOTE]Yes you do seem to have quite the fancy name,impressive. But I, as a confused customer, are not sure what exactly my drilling needs are. Is there a drilling survey I should take you suppose? Do you have the forms taped on the wall where I can just yank them down and fill it out?
</font>[/QUOTE]I'm just after helping out. You need cavities filled, drilled, bored or scored mayhaps I can help thee. Cavern Sniffer is a moist hole deep driller Sniffer and perchance we can utilise his drilling expertise in your unfulfilled drilling and boring department.