Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Galadria at Stealthy's (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73366)

Melusine 02-06-2002 06:17 AM

Galadria, your pictures are now uploaded at Stealthy's Site. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Will return the originals ASAP
The url is in my sig, for those that didn't know yet. If anyone else wants their picture up there, you can either become a member and do so yourself, or email your pictures to Cloudbringer, Memnoch or me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Link 02-06-2002 06:31 AM

Well, I've been on Stealty's for some times now (rad: one month), but only now I've been able to tell everyone! Link is on Stealthy's! All go and check me, and Galadria of course! [img]smile.gif[/img]

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 02-06-2002 06:45 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusine:
Galadria, your pictures are now uploaded at Stealthy's Site. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Will return the originals ASAP
The url is in my sig, for those that didn't know yet. If anyone else wants their picture up there, you can either become a member and do so yourself, or email your pictures to Cloudbringer, Memnoch or me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

<font color=lightblue> ohhhh wow! Galadria's soooooooooo beautiful! ~envious~ *huggles Galadria*

Yay! The add photos button is back! ~beaming~ I can add more photos too! *grynz*

[EDIT]Link! no killing of fluffy beings! They're all sooooooooo adorable and kewt! ~poke poke~
</font>

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]</p>

Wulfere 02-06-2002 07:43 AM

You have a lovely Family Galadria.
Nice to see you on stealthy's.

Galadria 02-06-2002 07:55 AM

Thanks all. I woke up in a really bad mood, and now I feel GREAT Melusine, I really appreciate what you did for me. (hugs)
Eternity, (blushes) thanks, sweetie.

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]</p>

Vaskez 02-06-2002 07:58 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

<font color=lightblue> ohhhh wow! Galadria's soooooooooo beautiful! ~envious~ *huggles Galadria*

Yay! The add photos button is back! ~beaming~ I can add more photos too! *grynz*

[EDIT]Link! no killing of fluffy beings! They're all sooooooooo adorable and kewt! ~poke poke~
</font>

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, you'd BETTER post some more photos :D

Melusine 02-06-2002 08:06 AM

Glad I could lighten your mood, Galadria and Eternity's right (did I say that? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), you have a great smile! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Galadria 02-06-2002 08:22 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusine:
Glad I could lighten your mood, Galadria and Eternity's right (did I say that? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), you have a great smile! [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
Oh, wow, I'm really blushing now. Thanks again, Mel, I think that you are lovely, too.

Garnet FalconDance 02-06-2002 09:15 AM

As if the Women of Ironworks would be anything less than totally gorgeous and beautiful!

(Especially for Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] ) a pic of Rastus the Ever Present Feline Companion of...... is now at Stealthy's. Larry, how could you *ever* declare war on such a creature! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 02-06-2002 09:34 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galadria:
Thanks all. I woke up in a really bad mood, and now I feel GREAT Melusine, I really appreciate what you did for me. (hugs)
Eternity, (blushes) thanks, sweetie.
[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]
<hr></blockquote>
<font color=lightblue> it's true! *noddz* and you're family are beautiful too ~grynz~

Vas *poke* r u threatening me? eh? eh?! ~shoves you gently~ *mock tuff look*

~gglz~ sweetie..haven't u noticed..? I've aready posted another piccie up.. just not the dirty feet piccie cuz my scanner's down *poutz*

</font>