Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ever Had One Of Them Nights When... (This Is Different) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73474)

Beaumanoir 02-12-2002 03:45 PM

Well, Contrary To Last Night I Seem To Be Typing Fine. But Tonight, I Am Angry... Ever Have One Of Them Nights When Everyone Seems To Shout At You? And Everything Goes Wrong? Grrrr. I've Been Shouted At, Left To Stand In The Cold For Half An Hour (Which I May Say Was Lavindathar's Fault)(And May I Also Say That In England, Cold Actually Means Cold. Not That Wussy 15 Degrees You Have In Austrailia!! ;) ) And Then Shouted At Again!! I Hate Tonight!

DJG 02-12-2002 03:55 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Well, Contrary To Last Night I Seem To Be Typing Fine. But Tonight, I Am Angry... Ever Have One Of Them Nights When Everyone Seems To Shout At You? And Everything Goes Wrong? Grrrr. I've Been Shouted At, Left To Stand In The Cold For Half An Hour (Which I May Say Was Lavindathar's Fault)(And May I Also Say That In England, Cold Actually Means Cold. Not That Wussy 15 Degrees You Have In Austrailia!! ;) ) And Then Shouted At Again!! I Hate Tonight!<hr></blockquote>

What went wrong?

Jorath Calar 02-12-2002 03:56 PM

Yeps, it happens... sometimes it seems the whole world is just against you what I do is go to my room turn of the lights, and go to bed... just close the world of. I works most of the time

Neb 02-12-2002 04:00 PM

When I have one of those days I just seal myself up in my room, play loud music and go online a lot.....

Oh, wait, that's what I do everyday :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 02-12-2002 04:02 PM

Well I Got Shouted At For Trying To Move Something Which Wasn't Meant To Be Moved. Then My Bro Forgot To Tell My Mum To Pick Me Up From Town, So I Was Stood In The ENGLISH Cold For Half An Hour WITHOUT My Coat. Then I Come Home And My Dad Throws A Right Fit About Something Or Other!! (I'm Not Too Sure What!! ;) )

BTW, Nice Sig Jorath!

Beaumanoir 02-12-2002 04:04 PM

Oh, And Now One Of My Friends Has Just Called Me Something That I Can't Tell You On A Family Board!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 02-12-2002 04:09 PM

English cold ain't that bad Binky, but then... all my friends think I'm a freak because the only top layer I wear through winter is a Tshirt.
Hmm, maybe they're the strange ones and I'm totally normal?

Beaumanoir 02-12-2002 04:23 PM

It Depends Where You Are! North England: Cold

Plus There Is A Windchill Factor. Where Are You From Talthyr?

Talthyr Malkaviel 02-12-2002 04:26 PM

Ah.. that's a point, I'm quite a bit further south than you, but position isn't everything, cos I was fine wearing the same stuff in Nottingham, which is up North from me.

Beaumanoir 02-12-2002 04:28 PM

Yes, And I Live Near The Coast Looking Out On To The Atlantic!! :D ;)
What Town Do You Live In Talthyr?