Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I Just Have To Brag! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87382)

Reeka 08-16-2003 07:27 PM

My Baby Bro, also known as Jerome the Paladin, made all A's on his tests and can therefore, get into most any university in Scotland.

I am so happy and proud of him, I could burst.

Way to go, Bro. Love ya lots! *hugs*

shadowhound 08-16-2003 07:33 PM

Wow, congrats. Hell I would be bragging too.

True_Moose 08-16-2003 07:34 PM

That's great. My congrats to him! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Does he have an idea where he's going to go or what he's going to do yet?

Gangrell 08-16-2003 08:08 PM

Wow, way to go there Jerome, keep it up buddy [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Melusine 08-17-2003 05:06 AM

Why am I not in the least bit surprised? ;) Congratulations Craig, you truly deserve it and I'm wishing you all the best!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Memnoch 08-17-2003 05:49 AM

Congratulations Craig, I'm very proud of you. We go a long way back and this really warms my heart. Go for your dreams, mate! [img]smile.gif[/img]

mistral4543 08-17-2003 07:44 AM

This is excellent news. Congratulations and may you continue to do well in your studies and career [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 08-17-2003 09:49 AM

I'm not surprised, Craig, I always knew you could do just about anything you set your mind to! Congrats! Now choose a good university and let us know when you've become Jerome, College Man! :D

Bardan the Slayer 08-17-2003 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I'm not surprised, Craig, I always knew you could do just about anything you set your mind to! Congrats! Now choose a good university and let us know when you've become Jerome, College Man! :D
That would be Jerome, University Man. In the UK, University and College are two very distinct entities [img]smile.gif[/img]

And yes - congrats! *cough* Newcastle University *cough* I wonder where you will choose to study? As Reeka said, *cough* Newcastle University *cough* pretty much anywhere will have you with those grades. *cough* Newcastle University *cough*. You could choose anyplace you wanted! *cough* Newcastle University *cough*

There we go, that's my shameless UniPlug for the day ;)

Seriously m8, well done! Think hard about what your next step is, because it will determine the next 3 years of your life. Once you've made the right decision, it's party time. If you make the right choices about what to study and where to study it, Uni can be one of the most fantastic times of your life.

Well done again! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Xen 08-17-2003 02:48 PM

Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]