Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Fire (Possibly Room For More) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61530)

Lavindathar 04-02-2002 01:12 PM

With this, Aluriale took to the skies, with Eruna just behind.

[ 04-02-2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

illsha damoul 04-02-2002 01:32 PM

as he watchs the two elves soar upwards into the air, he wished he had inherited his fathers wings insterad of his mothers blackened skin, which has caused him much strife and hardships in the past. He then takes romoves his quater staff from his back and uses as a walking stick as he is still aching from the wound

OOC: are we supposed to be in 3rd or 1st person?

Lavindathar 04-02-2002 01:35 PM

<font color="red">

<marquee>-OOC-</marquee>

Whichever you want:

3rd is easier I think.</font>

[ 04-02-2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Beaumanoir 04-02-2002 04:50 PM

*Watching The Rest Walking Down A Dimly Lit Road, He Was High Above The Ground, Just Flying Over Aluriale, But A Bit Behind. Suddenly, He Saw A Swift Movement To The Left Side Of The Road, And Soon, It Was Sprinting Towards The Girl*

"LOOK OUT!!!" He Shouted, But As She Turned Round To See Who Had Shouted, One Of The Dopplegangers Jumped Out, And In One Swipe, Decapitated Her. Her Head Fell To The Floor, And Her Body, Collapsed Onto Its Knees, And Onto The Floor.

OOC: It's A HIGH Level Greater Doppelganger

The Hunter of Jahanna 04-02-2002 06:33 PM

Hearing the warning , the hunter looks up just in time to see the girl beheaded by another of the doplegangers.
"You will suffer for that beast" the Hunter shouted at the dopp.

Andrys whispered a few words and then reached up towards the sky.As he reached up , a pair of arms sprouted from the cobblestone street and grasped the doppleganger by its left leg.

"That should hold you till we are done" With that said , Andrys draws both of his swords and advances on the beast. His short sword is dripping with a thick greenish black fluid and the wounding sword glitters menaceingly in the dim light.

Billy Yank 04-02-2002 08:10 PM

By this time, Michael has equipped his buckler and short bow. While the hunter deals with the greater dopp, he scans around for more threats. He remembers to say farewell as the lion disappears.

illsha damoul 04-03-2002 10:46 AM

pulls his hood up around his head and charges at the dopp screaming "death to you foul beast that kills innocents, how u remind me of my mother for that you must pay" when he is about 50 yards away from the dopp he suddenly stops and screams "die my the hand of me!" at this he starts swirling his hands around and forms a sword like object which leaps out of his hands and is projected towards the dopp, also a cow drops from the sky and lands on Illsha doing 4 damage. He mutters :mad: "damn cow".

[ 04-03-2002, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: illsha damoul ]

Beaumanoir 04-03-2002 01:47 PM

*The Two Arms Holding The Doppelganger, Let Go As The Strong Dopp Broke Free. The Sword Flew Towards Him And Struck In His Left Shoulder, Ripping Into Him, And Straight Out The Other Side*
*Letting Out A Howl, The Doppelganger Laid His Palm Over The Hole, And It Healed Up*

"Youuuu Can Not Ssssstop Meee Primattte"

*With That, He Ran Towards The Group*

*Eruna Pulled Out A Small Horn From Under His Belt And Blasted It. Expecting It To Summon A Hidden Army Of Some Form, His Companions Were Half Dissapointed To Find That It Wasn't A Magical Instrument*
*Swooping Down, He Drew His Sword And Dived Towards The Dopp*

illsha damoul 04-03-2002 02:32 PM

The cow eventully stands up, Illsha then jumps on the back of the cow, grabs hold of its head and digs his heels in the beasts side. The cow relectantly starts plodding towards the dopp. Illsha then pulls out his sling and attacks the dopp.

OOC: ill let Beaumanoir decide whether my attacks hit and wot effects my sling brings about if tahts alright?? if not i will decide myself, please let me know either way

Beaumanoir 04-03-2002 02:37 PM

OOC: Oh No, Please, You Have My Permission To Decide Yourself. Your Sling Is Too Complicated For Me [img]tongue.gif[/img]