Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Weather (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72634)

Mitro Jellywadder 12-08-2001 01:39 PM

Today was our Christmas Parade here in Destin, Fl. It's December 8th and it is 78 degrees at 12:30 pm. Talk about a mild winter. I just wanted to let all you people stuck in cold weather, that I'm thinking about you. :D (And glad I'm not you! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] )

Sorcerer Alex 12-08-2001 02:14 PM

How kind of you, MJ. Know that I am shivering and thinking of you as I sit here looking at the weather forecast and discovering that it is precisely 40 degrees.

Friendly people, here at IW [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Jerome 12-08-2001 02:16 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
Today was our Christmas Parade here in Destin, Fl. It's December 8th and it is 78 degrees at 12:30 pm. Talk about a mild winter. I just wanted to let all you people stuck in cold weather, that I'm thinking about you. :D (And glad I'm not you! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] )<hr></blockquote>

*grumbles and huddles closer to the electric fire* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

MILAMBER 12-08-2001 03:07 PM

Ha! It's 82 degrees out here. It is indeed a mild winter.

adam warlock 12-08-2001 03:10 PM

shattup you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I hate snow! give me mild weather anytime!!! pul-leeze!

Ladyzekke 12-08-2001 03:10 PM

We had really nice weather, in the 70's, for the past few weeks, which is extremely rare for this area this time of year, has been wonderful! Alas, I think it is all over now, is dark and raining and in the 40's today. Waaa. Was nice while it lasted!

Sorcerer Alex 12-08-2001 03:20 PM

LadyZ, may I take this opportunity to yet again tell you what a beautiful sig you have? It really stands out, and is simply wonderful.

Memnoch 12-08-2001 03:31 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mitro Jellywadder:
Today was our Christmas Parade here in Destin, Fl. It's December 8th and it is 78 degrees at 12:30 pm. Talk about a mild winter. I just wanted to let all you people stuck in cold weather, that I'm thinking about you. :D (And glad I'm not you! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] )<hr></blockquote>

Actually, it's about 23 deg Celsius (74 degrees F) here too...talk about a cool summer! It's only just started, though. :D

Campino 12-08-2001 03:35 PM

Strange for someone from the northern hemisphere to hear someone talk about summer in December.It's slightly freezing here,wish i was in Australia right now :D

Dresdan 12-08-2001 05:36 PM

I just got back from taking my son to a winter daycamp with our cubscout pack. We had a snowball fight and it was great. For you folks that only enjoy one season of weather for the whole year you don't know what your missing. The downhill skiing, snowmobiling, sleding, snowforts, snowmen, and of course snowball fights. I feel sorry for you. True it has been a mild winter here so far and this was our first snow that stuck but we are looking forward to more. :D