Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Where's that Sculz (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32624)

kondrix 03-01-2004 04:18 AM

I can't find that Mon the Sculz guy. I know where he should be (east of valeia) but after i walked a dozen times to the graveyard and back, he's nowhere to be found.

I know its some kind of bug, because i met him with my othere parties earlier, now i play with a single mage->samurai and he does not pop up. Did something similar happen to any of you guys? Any suggestions?

Kakero 03-01-2004 04:50 AM

Did you remember to get the quest. He only appear after you get the quest.

Radek 03-01-2004 05:00 AM

1. You must get the quest first.
2. Go WEST from Valeia, to the Old Mill. You have 90% chance of meeting him. If you don't find him then return to Valeia and try again. You should find him for sure now.
3. If it was long ago when you got the quest and if you are searching for him all the time then he can be everywhere. You'd better wait for him somewhere because he is searching for you. For example, you can go east of Valeia and walk the way between the cemetery and the village again and again. He will reach you in the end.

Bungleau 03-01-2004 09:05 AM

Mon the Sculz is one of the many critters in the Gael Serran who will hunt you down. Head west from Valeia, as suggested, and if need be, simply sit in one place. He'll find you... :D

WillowIX 03-01-2004 09:25 AM

You know, i would be very ineresting to know his start location. Somewhere he appears ou of thin air. Wold that be possible without decoding whatever file for the trigger?

Edit: Aaargh, I hate this mac keyboard.

[ 03-01-2004, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

bsftcs 03-01-2004 10:01 AM

Mon the Sculz spawns in the narrow ravine with the treasure chest behind the wind mill. Sometimes, if one leaves Valeia by way of tree surfing, one is bound to find him down there. So, as Radek suggested, you should search for him around the mill. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord 03-01-2004 04:00 PM

The way I usually meet him is I exit town, set my spells and all, and he's there after a few adventures. I never bother to go look for him since he always finds me at the entrance to Valeia.

kondrix 03-01-2004 10:54 PM

guys you ARE great!

but from the begining,
1. of course i took the quest
2. i waited, and walked and no he didn't found me (i was not under invisibility spell)
3. and guess what, he was there, all the time - in that small narrom passage with treasure box near millhouse. Somehow he wasn't able to leave that place.

thx everyone, especialy bsftcs

(do i have to tell that he is dead ? [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Bungleau 03-01-2004 10:58 PM

YeeeeeHA! Glad you got 'im, Kondrix!

Just head back into the armory to talk to the guildmaster, and he'll know that you've iced Mon the Sculz. You'll get your reward then.

It's amazing how much everyone else in the Gael Serran knows about what you're doing....
Think there are any snoopers out there? [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

bsftcs 03-02-2004 02:24 AM

Proud to be of service. ;)