Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your worst experience with alcohol? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92438)

Animal 12-06-2004 09:41 PM

The name Animal was generated when you combine a 40 of Whiskey and several police officers...

Animal 12-06-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
pass. don't even get me started! this is my no-post post! and the sexy Unicorn has the right idea.

you know what is really sad about this? this is the first time in along time I have been called that...and it is just because of my avatar that I get it [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]You look a little horny? :D

Stormymystic 12-06-2004 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
pass. don't even get me started! this is my no-post post! and the sexy Unicorn has the right idea.

you know what is really sad about this? this is the first time in along time I have been called that...and it is just because of my avatar that I get it [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]You look a little horny? :D </font>[/QUOTE]ok that is getting....oh wait you meant the horn on the unicorn [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2004, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]

Sythe 12-06-2004 10:02 PM

*pushes the beer bottle away from him* No thanks :D

though I may try it once when I am older. But I am not going to get uber drunk or do it witha whole bunch of friends. From reading these posts I know what the bottle can do. :D

I hope johnny finds this topic too. I bet he has loads of stories. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-06-2004 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sythe:
*pushes the beer bottle away from him* No thanks :D

though I may try it once when I am older. But I am not going to get uber drunk or do it witha whole bunch of friends. From reading these posts I know what the bottle can do. :D

I hope johnny finds this topic too. I bet he has loads of stories. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Don't count on stories from drinkers. It's usually other's that remember what happened! :D

Blind_Prophet 12-06-2004 10:19 PM

21 shots of vodka straight to the face NUFF SAID!

Gangrell 12-06-2004 10:29 PM

I'm sober, never touched the stuff and never intend to. People say it helps mellow you out and helps you relax, but for those on this board that know me, they know I'm relaxed enough as it is [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But I do seem to recall something my dad told me once back in his earlier days. Some woman slipped something into his drink, he passed out and when he woke up, he found out she stole his car with a group of her girlfriends. Needless to say, she spent some time in jail afterwards.

Bungleau 12-06-2004 10:29 PM

Hmmm... dunno if I've got a worst story, and don't remember if I've shared this one before or not, but back when I was growing up, people told me that to be a "real" drummer, I had to be able to play In-a-Gadda-da-vida, by Iron Butterfly. I dutifully picked up an album, and was eventually able to play all seventeen minutes of it. Yep, one whole side... one song. :D

Well, one night in my early 20s, I came home from an evening out feeling pretty good about things in general. Suddenly, it occured to me that I could play it sober... but what about drunk?

I proceeded to find out, on my drumset in my room in the basement. About three minutes later, I looked up to see my dad in the doorway. I took off my headphones, and he asked me what in the he!! I was doing. I answered that I was playing the drums, and he responded that I was NOT going to be doing it at three in the morning :(

I then went to bed.

Nothing was ever said of it, but I didn't do it again [img]smile.gif[/img]

Arledrian 12-06-2004 11:06 PM

The first time I got close with a girl, I was absolutely fit-shaced and was basically only able to pass out next to her in a drunkenly-affectionate sort of way. One thing eventually led to another, but I was just too wasted, meaning certain things refused to function properly -- not entirely surprising when your bloodstream only consists of alcohol. Needless to say, we didn't hang out again afterwards -- she was too offended and I was too embarrassed. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 12-06-2004 11:43 PM

I think I know Ilander's answer to this one. I'm pretty sure he only has one, and it's an intersting one! :D
As for myself, probably something as small as a distatsteful magarita. ;)