Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- September 20,2005 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94216)

Sir Goulum 09-22-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sir G, Happy Ipod ownership! :D
:D :D
I'm so afraid I'm gonna snap it in half one day though. So tiny! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Firestormalpha 09-22-2005 09:56 PM

Hmmm... to buy or not to buy. I'm contemplating the purchase of Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC. I don't have the Xbox game or an Xbox, so it may actually be worth it. Then there's also the Myst package. Myst, Riven, and Exile. Give it another year or two and they'll release a package set of every myst related game ever made.

Ivelliis 09-23-2005 02:21 AM

Damn you Sir G, I have to wait *months* for mine *mutters*. ;)

On a happier-iPod-related-note, I sent my iPod back (again) to be fixed. Hopefully it'll come before October 6th as I go to France with school on the 7th and I need my music!

Callum 09-23-2005 07:04 AM

Well... I tried to stay away... And I've caved again. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How's everyone been?

Cloudbringer 09-23-2005 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sir G, Happy Ipod ownership! :D

:D :D
I'm so afraid I'm gonna snap it in half one day though. So tiny! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Yes, my husband was saying that about them last night. They're pretty small, I gather! Very lightweight tunes you got there, Sir G! Don't let a brisk wind wisk it off anywhere! :D

Sir Goulum 09-23-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivelliis:
Damn you Sir G, I have to wait *months* for mine *mutters*. ;)

On a happier-iPod-related-note, I sent my iPod back (again) to be fixed. Hopefully it'll come before October 6th as I go to France with school on the 7th and I need my music!

:D
I think it was the only place in the city that had them, and there were only 2 left. I had to walk like 10K in the end to get it... stupid bank card wasn't working. UGH!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yes, my husband was saying that about them last night. They're pretty small, I gather! Very lightweight tunes you got there, Sir G! Don't let a brisk wind wisk it off anywhere! :D
Yup, they're sooo tiny. If I can, I'll take a picture of it, in my hand or something and post it up.

Ivelliis 09-23-2005 02:15 PM

I saw the advert (first on iTunes Music Store, then on TV) and they do look tiny, but I'm sure *when* (fingers crossed) I get one I will still be amazed by the size.

What colour did you get? :D

DrowArchmage 09-23-2005 02:35 PM

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a long time, i've done it, i'm sitting in computer class and have nothing to do so i'll say hi.

Sir Goulum 09-23-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivelliis:
I saw the advert (first on iTunes Music Store, then on TV) and they do look tiny, but I'm sure *when* (fingers crossed) I get one I will still be amazed by the size.

What colour did you get? :D

The white one. It's only a 2 gig though. Just enough for all my songs! When I first saw it in the store, I thought to myself 'this can't be it! It's way too tiny!'. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey there, Callum and DrowArchmage! Nice to see you've made your way back! [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ivelliis 09-23-2005 04:52 PM

I think I'll get a white one, but also a pack of tube things (protection and colour!), so me and my sister can share them.