Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   An Ironworks Wedding! Congrats! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72495)

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:33 PM

Just a few minutes ago I had the honor of presiding over the ceremony in which Hugh Wilson (Yorrick) has wedded Amanda Kasafir (Silver Cheetah), our FIRST Ironworks wedding! Let us commemorate a tumultious relationship by having a hearty drink and look forward to the special threads of love that they will inevitably start [img]smile.gif[/img] Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah!

Neb 12-01-2001 07:36 PM

Unfortunately the bride was abducted by the best man(Me :D )..... Now Yorick stands to marry the maid of honour(Cloudy).

Redblueflare 12-01-2001 07:43 PM

Congratulations to the both of you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:44 PM

ummm Neb, your the maid of honor, Cloudy was best man. Good luck in your new ummm relationship? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 12-01-2001 07:46 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
ummm Neb, your the maid of honor, Cloudy was best man. Good luck in your new ummm relationship? [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Cloudy was the maid, I was the best man, if you cut down on the alcohol you might notice such things [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 12-01-2001 07:46 PM

Congratulations you two! Such a compatible couple! I can just FEEL the love man!! *sniff*!

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:48 PM

Now Neb, how am I supposed to do that when I have a whole refridgerator full of beer? DUHHHH c'mon now man! You must come up with a better arguement!

Neb 12-01-2001 07:50 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Now Neb, how am I supposed to do that when I have a whole refridgerator full of beer? DUHHHH c'mon now man! You must come up with a better arguement!<hr></blockquote>

Anyway, I'm male and Cloudy is female, so I can't be a maid and she can't be a man.

Legolas 12-01-2001 07:51 PM

Congratulations [img]smile.gif[/img]

*throws handsful of hard, dry rice which has been genetically engineered to creep into folds in clothing and run down your neck*

Oh look Neb! There's soda cans tied to teh back of that car! Go get 'em boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 12-01-2001 07:53 PM

*carrying Yorick's suitcase and covered in day old veggies and smelling a bit like the liquid LoA has been imbibing, Cloudy comes in*

ROTFL! WE need a link to that thread.. start on page 3 with LOA arriving.. LOLOLOL

um.. I'm wishing the happy couple... er couples.. um me? success and love and all that.. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Oh and share the [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] ! LOLOL

Cloudy