Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The One-Eyed Wolf - Unions and Unwelcome Guests (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71931)

mistral4543 11-08-2001 07:56 PM

<font color="white">Continuing from the previous thread... </font>

<font color="lightgreen">Mistral has accepted Larry's marriage proposal and they are planning their wedding...</font>

<font color="yellow">Chani and Deiter are outside the tavern, have a private discussion...</font>

<font color="silver">Sephi and Jaclyn have disappeared from the tavern and met with a fight...</font>

<font color="gold">Neb has been captured and is fighting his way out, with Kaz closely behind trying to reach him...</font>

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]</p>

Killing Spree 11-08-2001 08:02 PM

ooc: And thank the gods of might and magic, the psychotic rottweiler who calls himself my boyfriend has left us for the night. ~EXHALE~ Why can't all guys be like Deiter?! ;) Nice, mellow, loves cinnamon pop tarts, what's there not to love? :D

Here's My Last Post:

IC: ~She chuckles, looking as well toward the moon and lake. Her hand tightened in his and she wearily rested her head on his shoulder.~ "Let's not think so far ahead." ~She laughs in a tired fashion.~ "All this thought of the future is making my head spin.~

Deiter Leafblade 11-08-2001 08:03 PM

ooc: Nice title Mistral [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

He smiled"Aye, that it does." I wonder what the others are up to. He looked up at the sky and noticed that they had been gone for a while.

ooc: Hehe thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]</p>

mistral4543 11-08-2001 08:07 PM

ooc: Hehe, it's also to get ready for others such as Maverick if they come on to the story :D

But seriously, we have a reputation of being quite a serious RPG thread, and I hope it doesn't get spammed too often... can the three of you (Spree, Deiter and Psycho) come to an agreement on something?

I don't think the mods will be pleased if this continues. Just a thought for consideration ;)

Killing Spree 11-08-2001 08:13 PM

(ooc: ;) I wonder if that'll scare him away. :( Deiter, promise not to laugh if he uploads the picture of me as a 3 year old balerina?)

~She looks up at the sky.~ "We should head back." ~She tugged on his sleeve, yawning ferociously.~

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-08-2001 08:13 PM

<font color=gray>Sephi turns around after scraping the dead body off his sword, and saw the three remaining thieves closing in on Jaclyn, attempting the same move they had tried on him. With a yell of protest, he leapt back and kicked the legs out from one of the attackers, and skewered the other between the ribs. Blood spurted from his mouth and dripped onto his fallen partner as he struggled to get back up. Sephi lifted up his foot and stomped on the other man's throat, killing him without a sound or blood.
The last one, which was just now coming down from the ladder, took one look at Sephi and ran off. A chase took place through the streets, and the thief tried every way possible to lose Sephi. He began to throw crates in Sephi's path, and occasionally threw the stray dagger back at him. Sephi laughed at the obviously half-thought attempts as the daggers sailed past him, he leapt over the fallen crates, and his sword hooked the occasional half-accurate dagger.
Finally they arrived at a dead-end alley. With fear in his eyes, the fleeing thief turned around and begged for mercy at Sephi's feet. The old Sephi would have killed him without hesitation, but now... he turned around and saw Jaclyn watchin him too, wondering what the outcome would be. Suddenly her face turned aghast, and Sephi turned around to see a dagger appeared in the thief's hands. He pulled back a mask, revealing his true self.
Long white hair flowed down the length of his back, and dark black clothes covered his ebony skin. Lavender eyes hovered in their sockets, and the dagger still wavered in his hand, and Sephi recognized it at last as a well-made Drow weapon. Not wasting a second, Sephi called upon the innate quality of this blade and almost every enchanted blade: the ability to make light. The Drow recoiled in pain, and Sephi took that advantage to finish the assailant off. Bringing his sword down, the Drow's head fell off and rolled between his feet, which was subsequently kicked away.
Sephi washed off his sword and clothes in a nearby puddle, then took Jaclyn in his arms and walked back to the One Eyed Wolf tavern, saying Lets be back amongst friends for now... wondering if anything had chaged and if anyone would listen to their tale.</font>

Deiter Leafblade 11-08-2001 08:16 PM

ooc: I won't laugh [img]smile.gif[/img]

He nodded"Yeah, I'm about to fall over. We've had quite a day..." They left the lake and headed for the tavern.

mistral4543 11-08-2001 08:19 PM

(ooc: I won't be posting for the next 3 hours, and I suspect Larry will only be logged on in about 1-2 hours' time.

I have a briefing to attend to... followed by lunch... then another meeting :( Hardly time left to go home and change up for the Dinner & Dance... )

Deiter Leafblade 11-08-2001 08:24 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mistral4543:
(ooc: I won't be posting for the next 3 hours, and I suspect Larry will only be logged on in about 1-2 hours' time.

I have a briefing to attend to... followed by lunch... then another meeting :( Hardly time left to go home and change up for the Dinner & Dance... )
<hr></blockquote>

ooc: See you then [img]smile.gif[/img] And have fun at your Dinner & Dance thing [img]smile.gif[/img]

Killing Spree 11-08-2001 08:40 PM

(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] On the phone with the intruder right now. I am ready to tear his head off.)

~She looks around as she enters their tavern. She smiles.~ "I owe you two eternally." ~She yawns again, half collapsing on Deiter. She looks up at him apologetically.~ "Sorry 'bout that..." ~She struggles to keep her eyes open.~