Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prophet & Glorfindels Insomniac Chat (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73100)

Glorfindel 01-21-2002 03:58 AM

<H1><marquee><font color="green">I</font><font color="red">n</font><font color="green">S</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">M</font><font color="red">n</font><font color="green">I</font><font color="red">a</font><font color="green">C </font><font color="red">c</font><font color="green">H</font><font color="red">a</font><font color="green">T </font></marquee></H1>

<H1><marquee><font color="green">N</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">T </font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">P</font><font color="red">e</font><font color="green">N </font><font color="red">u</font><font color="green">N</font><font color="red">t</font><font color="green">I</font><font color="red">l </font><font color="green">A</font><font color="red">f</font><font color="green">T</font><font color="red">e</font><font color="green">R</font><font color="red"> 1</font><font color="green">2</font></marquee></H1>

<font color="cyan">Well here we are the begginings of Prophets & Glorfindels insomniac chat.... If ur up late and no-ones repling, then come here cause this is were the late goers will be!!!!</font>

<marquee><font color="red"> <H1> LeT tHe PaRtY bEgIn </H1> </font></marquee>

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]</p>

Glorfindel 01-21-2002 04:02 AM

Yay!!! success... now 4 all u late staying up types and 4 us Aussies with our time difference we can have a genereal chat thread where we can be ansered in less than 4 or 5 hours YAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Blind_Prophet 01-21-2002 04:04 AM

Good work glorfindel it is excellent. This is cool i have my own thread ha ha ha i will become a star in the IW community ahhh can you see it glorfindel or is that just the [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] ?

Glorfindel 01-21-2002 04:07 AM

hey!!!! Did Sookma and me just help a stonned maniac who is intent on ruling this forum get on the loose???

O no..... now i think I need a [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

LennonCook 01-21-2002 04:09 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Glorfindel:

this is were the late goers will be!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

<font color="lightgreen">"Not I" Said the fly.</font>

Blind_Prophet 01-21-2002 04:11 AM

NO i don't want to rule the forum i just want to be know like cloudy everyone knows cloudy. I just want to be like that where everyone knows me and i have my own thread ahhh can you see it yet Glorfindel or do you need another hit [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] !!

Memnoch 01-21-2002 04:16 AM

Just make sure you guys don't [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] in here, ok? ;)

Blind_Prophet 01-21-2002 04:20 AM

Well thanks for the help Glorfindel you are a really nice guy helping me start my own chat thread. You are now one of my best friends are IW be proud and keep this thread alive. I the great insomniac of IW blind_prophet is going to get a little sleep now. I shall return in mid day and check are progress sadly i only made it up till about 4:30 tonight. Thanks again and keep Blind_prophets insomniac chat alive. and remember [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] oh man i forgot oh well talk to you later.

Glorfindel 01-21-2002 04:22 AM

hmmm...... [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] wow...... pretty colours... wow....... uhhh.... uh-huh.... I can c it now.... wow!!! can I be a part of it.... Ill ill change the title.... Prophet &Glofindels Insomniac chat..... peace..... wat do u think...... friend??? pretty colours.... wow!!! [img]graemlins/hippysmile.gif[/img]

Blind_Prophet 01-21-2002 04:22 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Memnoch:
Just make sure you guys don't [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] in here, ok? ;) <hr></blockquote>

Don't worry memnoch i hope this turns out to be a good chat thread. We will keep spam to a minimum or try.