Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Drizzt - Screenshots - Spoilers (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59401)

250 11-29-2001 09:33 AM

me play a party of six without pause

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 09:45 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
me play a party of six without pause<hr></blockquote>

That is the beauty of BG2, it caters to those who want real-time and those who want turn-based.

Mitro Jellywadder 11-29-2001 09:48 AM

I only like turn-based when there is a lot of powerful enemies bunched together. I got used to that when I ran a party and no matter how many times you tried to get that healing potion down, someone always whacks you right before.

250 11-29-2001 10:02 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

That is the beauty of BG2, it caters to those who want real-time and those who want turn-based.
<hr></blockquote>

man, Dundee Slaytern...

you are really something... I was braging like 3-year old idiot. pride has no place in you, it seems. at least not much :D makes me very shameful indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]

very nice to know you

Kaleban 11-29-2001 10:05 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chinese noodle:
there is no way you rolled those ability score without cheats!

what was with the guy taking al your stuff?
<hr></blockquote>

You realize by the time you're level 31, you'll have received several stat boosts similar to the Tomes in BG1 right? Perhaps that could be the reason? I highly doubt he "rolled up" a level 31 sorceress...

The self-righteous "thief" is an inbuilt game function to keep you from using your rightfully conquered equipment.

The Drunken Monkey 11-29-2001 10:48 AM

is there anyway of keeping the items "borrowed" from drizzts' corpse. Or does Melwhatever his name is always turn up and take them.

Just curious

Sir Degrader 11-29-2001 11:28 AM

"is there anyway of keeping the items "borrowed" from drizzts' corpse. Or does Melwhatever his name is always turn up and take them."

Put them on the ground and when she comes u won't have them
just a theory of course.

Melusine 11-29-2001 11:35 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
"is there anyway of keeping the items "borrowed" from drizzts' corpse. Or does Melwhatever his name is always turn up and take them."

Put them on the ground and when she comes u won't have them
just a theory of course.
<hr></blockquote>

Of course not. The wizard will only show up IF you have the items with you.
There is no way to avoid this wizard, killing him doesn't work either, so you just cannot have the items. The only way to do it is to create similar custom items yourself or possibly messing with global variables.

Morgan_Corbesant 11-29-2001 12:12 PM

hell, polymorph yourself into a squirel, with those stats, you SHOULD be able to win anyway. do it with no cheats next time. ah, what am i saying, good job. everyone has built their god character. mine just happens to be a sorceror as well, lol.

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 12:45 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
man, Dundee Slaytern...
you are really something... I was braging like 3-year old idiot. pride has no place in you, it seems. at least not much :D makes me very shameful indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]
very nice to know you
<hr></blockquote>

Heh, you flatter me, I do have pride, especially with regards to my solo Cavalier. I do like to beat on my chest sometimes. [img]smile.gif[/img]