Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 16, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91942)

Lady Blue03 10-18-2004 07:17 PM

<font color=pink>I'm innocent! [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img]

Well I practiced my speech um...3 times, lol, and I think it's just the right length (5min). It's an informative speech on three popular gaming genres: FPSs, RPGs, and MMORPGs :D

Now I gotta take off and get to town to drop some stuff off at work, get my dads car with my mom, then eat dinner, then go so speech [img]tongue.gif[/img] Then come home and do my philosophy homework thats due tomorrow

Peace out</font>

Attalus 10-18-2004 07:36 PM

As Mae West said, "I used to be as pure as the driven snow...but then I drifted." [img]tongue.gif[/img] Have a good evening, Jen.

SomeGuy 10-18-2004 07:41 PM

*yawn* Hi everyone, how are you all? I'm fine myself, managed to finish my homework before class. I made an A+, yay. Our last football game is tomorrow, It's here as well. We owned this team last year, they were undeafeated and we beat them 28-0. Maybe we'll do good this year as well. Wish us luck.

wellard 10-18-2004 07:55 PM

Reads all the above posts about homework and deadlines, then looks at the algebra and offers thanks that I left school 25 years ago :eek:

Welcome to the café <font color="#7c9bc4"> Shamrock </font> …. It’s your round I believe

<font color="#7c9bc4"> Dave </font> … you openly admit to seeing a Justin Timberlake concert? Stand in the corner young man, shame on you …tut tut tut

Stormymystic 10-18-2004 08:54 PM

well, we made it through the first round of tornadoes, but are back under a watch as the night wears on :/ more storms are popping up and the temp is staying steady at 77 degrees. not good for storms, why can I not live in a normal place where tornadoes rarely happen?

aleph_null1 10-18-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
why can I not live in a normal place where tornadoes rarely happen?
You could move over here to the southern Atlantic seaboard... we never get tornadoes...

... hurricanes, sometimes, I'll admit :D

Stormymystic 10-18-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by aleph_null1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
why can I not live in a normal place where tornadoes rarely happen?

You could move over here to the southern Atlantic seaboard... we never get tornadoes...

... hurricanes, sometimes, I'll admit :D
</font>[/QUOTE]I have been in 2 hurricanes, and would rather have them than tornadoes, they are a little more predictable, and you have a fairly good warning on them, where a tornado once you get the warning it is pretty much to late to leave....

Dron_Cah 10-18-2004 10:45 PM

Wow, this is crazy. Watching the Yanks and the Sox, and its the bottom of the 14th, now. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] I still need to study tonight, lol. Oh well, I'll get it done... Eventually. :D
Edit: Just ended, Boston wins. Ortiz basically won it again. Everyone around here seems excited, I think they just like under-dogs. ;)

[ 10-18-2004, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]

Lady Blue03 10-19-2004 01:14 AM

<font color=pink>Baseball sux, Yankees or whoever [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well my speech went well, and was the only one out of the 10 tonight that the teacher didn't critique (what she does is say what she liked about it, then tells you things you can improve on) [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] And for writing it last night and only practicing it 3 times, it came out to be 5:01 on the dot :D

I stopped by work to trade in my Pokemon Gold game and put the $6 it's worth towards my reservation of WoW, then I checked out a new copy of Fable. I figured since it's only like a 7 hour game I can beat it in the 4 days I'm allowed to have it. That philosophy project can be done tomorrow morning :D

And it's still raining! [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Ilander 10-19-2004 03:05 AM

And more evil truths come out...Jenn owned a Pokemon game...oh well, I remember five years ago when me and my unnamed friend would play every day under the table in science class...lol...good times...

now back to work...oh man, this day is going to be hell...