Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Totally Usless talents of yours (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85722)

Dragonshadow 05-03-2003 01:40 PM

What totally usless or weird talents do you have?
I can use my parent's mouse with my feet, click the buttons and everything.
i have yet to learn to type though...

Horatio 05-03-2003 01:45 PM

I can spin the tv remote between my fingers VERY FAST. This comes from hours of boring programme breaks ;)

WillowIX 05-03-2003 01:50 PM

I´m able to drag the vacuum cleaner behind me without waking the whole house. :D I´m also pretty good at *cough* cheating with cards. ;)

Horatio 05-03-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
I´m able to drag the vacuum cleaner behind me without waking the whole house. :D I´m also pretty good at *cough* cheating with cards. ;)
Everyone's good at cheating with cards, it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's how good you at not getting caught and not regretting walking away with pockets full of other people's money that you should be concerned with ;)

WillowIX 05-03-2003 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Everyone's good at cheating with cards, it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's how good you at not getting caught and not regretting walking away with pockets full of other people's money that you should be concerned with ;)
That´s what I meant my dear boy. ;) If we were to play poker I could easily deal you three aces, or perhaps a full house? ;) I´m very good at "shuffling". ;)

Stormymystic 05-03-2003 01:57 PM

well i have a few,lol
1 can balance a broom stick on the tip of my finger
2 the one that freaks people out, i can twist my little finger completly around
3, still freaky, i can hold my little finger at a 90 degree angle from the rest of my hand
4 even worse, i can twist my little finger baend it and make it touch its own knuckle
5 i can dislocate my thumbs without touching them

how is that for totaly useless talents?

oh yeah and i can also put a whole popcycle in my mouth :D

Horatio 05-03-2003 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Horatio:

That´s what I meant my dear boy. ;) If we were to play poker I could easily deal you three aces, or perhaps a full house? ;) I´m very good at "shuffling". ;) </font>[/QUOTE]I've got some mates coming round next week. I think it's time I make you an offer you can't refuse

[img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Willow, I need the money :D

johnny 05-03-2003 02:08 PM

I can stink up a room, without using a skunk. :D

Kaltia 05-03-2003 02:26 PM

Good talent, Johnny!

I can go cross-eyed the other way, both eyes looking at my ears rather than my nose.
I can read 500 words in ten seconds.
I can yell "SHUDDUP!" Load enough to get even a siamese to be quiet...for a few seconds.

TheCrimsomBlade 05-03-2003 02:51 PM

1)I can write my name in the snow from six feet away.
2)I could even write your name in the snow if I knew what it was, and I use yellow Ink!
I think if I were to use blue ink it would kill me. [img]graemlins/stunned.gif[/img]