Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   help me (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32894)

dragon2005 11-22-2004 12:59 PM

if you can tell me what are this skills do:
1. oath of scrolls
2. arcane void
3. natures keeper
4. cabalist
5. noble cause
6. quick speak
7. healer
8. doublestrike
9. 2nd wepend
10. gallantry

and what is betar. two wepends or a wepend and a sheld(level 6).
and wher is aku idel (mage guild quest) and the braslet ( thith guild guest)
and dsould i kill raskalion and help the hand(the littel misses) or not.

thank you .
elia.

bsftcs 11-22-2004 01:01 PM

Let us again take one thing at a time:

1) Generally two heavily enchanted weapons are best. A shield is really not that much of a help.

2) The Idol of Aku is in the Boogre Caves. You will gain acces to it towards the end of your tour in that dungeon. As to the bracelet I believe you refer to the Band of Boars. It is in a treasure chest right towards the end of the Boogre Caves as well.

3) If you want an assassin (one of the three special roles in the game) you should complete Scanthril's quest and kill Raskalion. You will then receive a dagger from Scanthril. Take it to the thieves' guild and you will become an assassin.

4) As to the traits: take a look at Sazerac's traits table here.

There is also a list of the traits in your manual. If you do not have a printed copy of that it can be found on the game CD. 8 of the traits listed were most likely never implemented into the game. You can read more about the missing traits here.

[ 11-22-2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]

dragon2005 11-22-2004 01:02 PM

that was really quick.
thanks.

bsftcs 11-22-2004 01:18 PM

No problem. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyvern 11-22-2004 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dragon2005:
that was really quick.
thanks.

We have some of the fastest posters on the web! :D A great bunch of regulars here - always willing to help out!

Wyv

aleph_null1 11-22-2004 02:51 PM

Seriously, though, a 2 minute response time is kind of freaky ... not /. frist psot kind of freaky but still a little odd :D

Wyvern 11-22-2004 03:01 PM

Oh, I don't know - I've seen that (quick response) happen quite a lot on this board. There have even been times when two people have been responding at the same time and as quickly! :D

What can I say? - we've got a great board!!! :D

Bungleau 11-22-2004 11:05 PM

Wow! A fastest post contest, and I missed it :(

Oh, well... maybe next time :D

Only thing I'll add ('cause I've got to add something) is that shields are basically useless -- they don't add to AC, and only give you a greater chance to parry. And given that, the two blades that bsftcs mentioned are better. Specifically, the smaller the better -- a wizard's blade is better than most others, largely because you get more frequent attacks with it. Something about daggers being faster to recover than swords... I think. I'll bet Radek has some research that will either prove this point, or make me so totally wrong it's laughable [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

In any case, we enjoy this game, and continue to encourage others to play it as well. Fast response time is just a symptom of it [img]smile.gif[/img]