Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ridiculous Video (not for kids) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91960)

Jotin 10-18-2004 02:36 PM

Just wait till he stops talking and beats the car. Fair amount of foul language, so stay away if you're young please

URL Removed.

[ 10-21-2004, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Blunderbuss 10-18-2004 02:48 PM

Erm...well it was different... woke me up after a long day of school! It wasn't you in the video was it?

Sythe 10-18-2004 05:06 PM

....retarded......

What was the point of this?

Dron_Cah 10-18-2004 05:20 PM

Uh huh. I was so hoping the person in that car happened to be a 6'5" Klan member with a baseball bat. Horrible, I know, but I'm a very evil person, anyways. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Edit: I take that back, it would have been better if the driver was man known to his friends as "psycho." :D

[ 10-18-2004, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]

Larry_OHF 10-18-2004 05:41 PM

<font color=skyblue>And he was not run over by the car...because why?</font>

Dron_Cah 10-18-2004 05:46 PM

Because there was a pansy driving, porbably, and s/he didnt want to hurt him. I would have ran his ass over so fast, the other hobos would gather round for the free pizza. [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

Gxc 10-18-2004 10:09 PM

^^ ah.
Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Hivetyrant 10-18-2004 11:21 PM

Hmmm, Im thinking you may want to warn people about this video as it does have alot of swearing......and other things...

Gangrell 10-19-2004 12:03 AM

Evidently the driver lacked the sense to run over someone totalling his car? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ziroc 10-19-2004 01:00 AM

Hopefully, he'll die before he's 25.

Ziroc 10-19-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I would have shot him in the head. Stupid moron. People like that need to die. Those are the folks that kill anyone just to be seen as 'tough'. but what we see is sad, and someone will kill him. Soon I hope.

Gangrell 10-19-2004 01:10 AM

Welcome to Ironworks, the friendly family forum :D

Ziroc 10-19-2004 02:59 AM

LOL, Sure is! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stormymystic 10-19-2004 02:50 PM

a group of guys did something like that to my car when I was a teenager, I ran over one of their foot while trying to get out of there, I was not worried about if they got hurt :D

Stratos 10-19-2004 03:43 PM

What an ass.

[ 10-19-2004, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]

LordKathen 10-19-2004 03:45 PM

<font color=lime>I am a little surprised about this thread. I am back on dial up agian, so I clicked on the video link to download it, and went to make lunch for the kids. I came back awhile later after lunch to watch it, the kids being behind me playing, and whammo.

Why was there no warning about the language?
Maybe becouse Jotin is new?
Well, with Larry and Ziroc not mentioning anything about it being family oriented maybe he wont get the message. </font>

Jotin 10-19-2004 05:47 PM

I'm sorry about that guys, stupid noob that i am, i'm going to edit it right now.

sorry to all i offended.

The Fallen One 10-19-2004 06:34 PM

uh...okay....why the heck was that guy cussing like mad...and also, why was that guy sitting there and filming it? This was just too retarded to let go -_-.

VulcanRider 10-19-2004 08:52 PM

I posted that on another newsgroup and one of the members recognized the location -- Las Vegas, near the Sahara. Ya know what'd make my day? To hear that someone in that area knew a LEO and showed them the video...

Note: LEO=law enforcement officer

Kakero 10-19-2004 10:18 PM

I don't get what he's speaking about. He speak too fast. If I were the driver. I will drive over him over and over till his brain is squashed!

Hivetyrant 10-19-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=lime>Why was there no warning about the language? </font>
You mean like this?
Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Hmmm, Im thinking you may want to warn people about this video as it does have alot of swearing......and other things...

Blind_Prophet 10-20-2004 01:29 AM

Wow dude wow just wow......I can see his future now and enjoy thinking about it all day

Intrepid 10-20-2004 05:48 AM

my gosh!
i would have run him over
that, makes me feel sick even,
i would kill that guy, in a heartbeat.
i'm serious, i could kill him, i really could.

Ziroc 10-20-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
my gosh!
i would have run him over
that, makes me feel sick even,
i would kill that guy, in a heartbeat.
i'm serious, i could kill him, i really could.

Same here. Insane freak that he is! Hell, I couldn't even understand what he was saying.. lol

shamrock_uk 10-20-2004 08:36 AM

Agreed. He needs put down. Wouldn't it be great to have a magic button where you could just make everybody like that in society vanish? :D

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Hell, I couldn't even understand what he was saying.. lol
I doubt you're missing much of merit ;)

[ 10-20-2004, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]

burnzey boi 10-20-2004 08:47 AM

never put somthing that says "kids please don't read" on a forum. They'll read it anyway. teenagers can get thru coz they watch all these movies with heaps of violence, like freddy couger,
and spider man 2. anyway that movie was only a 6\10, pretty boring but that guy was a total bum and that lady shud of run him over, but she wud get done 4 manslaughter.

Hivetyrant 10-20-2004 08:59 AM

I dont think ill post my opinion, mainly because PT Cruisers and the guy from the Danoz Direct mini digital camera add are the two things I hate more than anything in the world, and that is the honest truth, I get angryer than ever everytime I see either, dont ask why, I dont really know.

LordKathen 10-20-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:

You mean like this?
Quote:

</font>[/QUOTE]<font color=lime>When I first clicked the link, it was before you posted that. Just to be clear, I am not a prude, I just feel "safe" having my kids around when I am surfing IWs.
Not so sure anymore.
There are plenty of sites to see videos of stupid people doing stupid things full of profanity. I go there for my fix of that sort of humor.
I suppose maybe I am speaking out of line, seens how Ziroc has posted again on the subject without comment on the profanity. </font>

Sigmar 10-20-2004 12:49 PM

Basically one of the few reasons I would not like to be a doctor.

I'd have to save the lives of people like this.

---------

Bloody sicko.

LordKathen 10-20-2004 01:10 PM

<font color=lime>Heh, good point... </font>

Luvian 10-20-2004 05:12 PM

I haven't seen the unedited post, but when someone ask you to watch a movie about a guy bashing a car, it's probably not familly friendly...

johnny 10-20-2004 05:20 PM

That's how it goes in da hood. :D I bet that was his momma in the car and he was mad because she drank all his Old English the night before. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sir Degrader 10-20-2004 05:23 PM

holy crap. What a moron. If i was in that car, I would have A) Shot him, B) run him over or C) gotten out of the car and used my self defence training and the baton I keep under the seat. I realise that C would likely have gotten me injured, and A would have gotten me arrested, so B should have been the best choice.

Lord 10-20-2004 06:11 PM

link doesn't work...

Hivetyrant 10-20-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:

You mean like this?
Quote:

</font>[/QUOTE]<font color=lime>When I first clicked the link, it was before you posted that. Just to be clear, I am not a prude, I just feel "safe" having my kids around when I am surfing IWs.
Not so sure anymore.
There are plenty of sites to see videos of stupid people doing stupid things full of profanity. I go there for my fix of that sort of humor.
I suppose maybe I am speaking out of line, seens how Ziroc has posted again on the subject without comment on the profanity. </font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Hey sorry if I sounded nasty, I completely understand that you wouldnt want them seeing this video, but it could teach them some basic skills in destroying the most evil man made object in the world...

VulcanRider 10-20-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by burnzey boi:
...that lady shud of run him over, but she wud get done 4 manslaughter.
I doubt it. People have the right to defend themselves if they feel they are in serious danger. It's a small step from breaking the driver's window to breaking the driver's head...

DrowArchmage 10-20-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

I would have shot him in the head. Stupid moron. People like that need to die. Those are the folks that kill anyone just to be seen as 'tough'. but what we see is sad, and someone will kill him. Soon I hope. </font>[/QUOTE]hahahahahahah you people are so evil, its halarious!
[img]graemlins/fighting.gif[/img] yes kill him hahahahahaha

Larry_OHF 10-20-2004 07:18 PM

<font color=skyblue>And the drow are not? :D </font>

DrowArchmage 10-20-2004 07:35 PM

yes but it is our nature to be cruel and unusual.Humans are supposed to be sneaky and liers,i suppose we are not so different,except humans dont stand a chance against my power.haahahah [img]graemlins/flickoff.gif[/img]

Bungleau 10-20-2004 11:21 PM

Getting out of a car to deal with a $@%^@ idiot with a crowbar is not smart, unless you're equipped with heavier artillery and going to use it first, ask questions later. Apparently this moron doesn't have much to live for, so shooting someone else doesn't carry much impact.

I would have run him over, either in forward or preferably reverse.

And I saw signs in the background that pointed to Las Vegas as well. Hopefully someone there can put this in the hands of someone who can do something about it. The perp shouldn't be too hard to find...