Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Another POLL: What's your alignment in REAL LIFE (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72770)

Larr2 11-25-2000 12:23 AM

Chaotic Chaotic !!!

Actually, I probably change alignment depending on what it will accomplish for me. My wife sees me as Chaotic Good. My employers and some friends see me as Lawful Good, my best friend knows me as neutral, and I personally must give myself a run between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil, for my dark past, dreams, and desires hold no good. I am taking personal training under a three time black belt, who knows I don't know how many arts, including Ninjitsu, so that my tendencies to strike back at those who would do me wrong will never forget their mistake.
I am driven by two forces, both for good, and my own little evil. Am I just some wierdo that needs to be locked up??
I must mention that I had a dream once, that I was a vampire, and the blood I tased in my dream still seems real and enticing to this day!
(I hope that I did not scare any of you younger kids...)

Memnoch 11-25-2000 03:54 AM

Okay, I'm not sure how everyone will react to this poll, but I was curious as to how you would classify your alignment in REAL LIFE.
It's ok to be honest! No-one will hold anything against you if you're evil (unless you're chaotic evil in which case you will probably lie)
But seriously even if you say you're neutral evil, that's not necessarily a bad thing, it just means you're a selfish pig, that's all Or it might mean that you're seeing someone get mugged but you won't help them because it's got nothing to do with you.

So I'll start. Chaotic good with neutral tendencies!

LilKid 11-25-2000 04:02 AM

Neutral evil, with tendencies toward true neutral... and I'm not really a selfish pig, that's so mean of you all! *evil grin*

Had to play a lawful evil monk, but he's neutral evil, he just doesn't know it

Armisael 11-25-2000 04:14 AM

Heh, that's a bit personal... but chaotic neutral with chaotic evil tendencies.

Zoratorak 11-25-2000 04:57 AM

chaotic good for me =)

Suul-Yinn 11-25-2000 09:06 AM

Hmm, I think I spot a common denominator here. Chaotic good too.

LilKid 11-25-2000 09:24 AM

Too many nice people... noooo bad, keep away from me! (runs from incoming lynch mob)

Draggor 11-25-2000 09:39 AM

Probably Chaotic good too

Autumn_232 11-25-2000 02:51 PM

I'm probably one of the nicest out here. I would have to say I am neutral good. That anybody would say they are evil makes me sad I do not like to think that there are truly evil people in this world.

Archmagi Wah 11-25-2000 03:43 PM

Chaotic Good for me. Although people tend to refer to me as being Lawful Good sometimes. Nah, being too goody goody isn't any fun at all...............

BaatoRyan 11-25-2000 03:56 PM

It's the good alignment. Im not sure, but I always keep my word and well, don't like stupid people... All I can say is that Im not evil and neutral.

Sardonix 11-25-2000 08:29 PM

I instinctivly seem to gravitate to the weaker side of conflicts, so True Neutral for me!

Armisael 11-25-2000 09:09 PM

Yeesh. Everyone's good? No way. Don't be shy, now. Nothing wrong with leaning towards the darker side of your nature, it just means you get to have more fun. Like me.

[twisti] 11-25-2000 11:56 PM

Chaotic evi.... er, chaotic good. Sometimes I tend to lawfull good.

omegadawn 11-26-2000 01:26 AM

I dont know.. I am neutral about evil and good about good and belive in free-will.
I'm Chaotic neutral good?

Mirac Honorguard 11-26-2000 07:46 AM

Lawful Good for me, with Choatic Good tendencies.

Bewildered 11-26-2000 07:51 AM

Chaotic good

Memnoch 11-26-2000 08:01 AM

Actually, I lied
Thinking about it more clearly, I had it the opposite way around. I'm chaotic neutral with good tendencies, rather than chaotic good with neutral tendencies. I'm DEFINITELY not lawful anything - I've amassed $1500 in parking tickets over the past year

Wesley 11-26-2000 08:21 AM

Certainly good, but not lawful- not in this country anymore (the US- but don't get me started on politics). So, chaotic good.

Ronn 11-26-2000 10:42 PM

Just like my post about real life stats I encourage posters to be realistic. Chaotic Good is the area most people will fall into. That means a happy go lucky attitude towards goodness.

I actually consider myself chaotic good, but leaning toward true neutral. I don't mind some evil, life is full of necessary evil. The guy who kills someone for $2 and is maimed later in a tragic accident, or killed in a painful manner causes me no grief.

Mandrake 11-27-2000 04:23 AM

Chaotic Good with Chaotic Neutral tendencies!

Jerome2k 11-27-2000 08:01 AM

I would consider myself chaotic neutral, supporting neither good nor evil, just the one that would benifit me most.... why is everyone good? join the dark side my friends, join....arghhhhhh (vanishes in burst of fire)

Armisael 11-27-2000 08:03 AM

Yes, we have the chaotic good pile (96% of the board), and the other three people.

Rikard 11-27-2000 08:24 AM

Chaotic Good (boring is it not)

spludge 11-27-2000 11:14 AM

I hate to admit it but i think i would have to be lawful evil!
I cant help myself but it's just so much more fun yous ought to try it some time just yesterday there was a hitchhiker standing next to the kerb when my mate and i drove past so what we did is we reversed back and opened the door and just as the guy starts running we take off.
i know its pretty slack and i feel bad for that guy but it was just so much fun!

Axis 11-27-2000 02:50 PM

The answer would be Neutral Evil. I hope you get hit by a car for such a stupid responce Larr2.

TWC&G 11-27-2000 04:23 PM

I would have to say I am True Neutral.

Looking upon myself, I cannot say that I exhibit strong Good or Evil tendencies. I am siply not an outstanding individual. I generally abide by the law and social strictures, and yet my actions, as determined by myself, lean to both sides, and yet never extreme. I have gotten out of a seat on a shuttle bus for an elderly woman, and I have done detestable things to children much younger than I (no, not THAT... just calculated psychological attack). I believe in Order and Individualism. Things just balance out. It's the way things are, and the way things will be.

Take a look at the Corporate exec whose company dumps crap into the environment or actively keeps people addicted to substances, or hires sweatshop labor: These people do not consider themselves to be evil. These people whose corporations are oppressive in some way or another, given the option would say that they are Chaotic Good, probably. They actually probably do not set out to pollute or oppress people (again, probably), and yet you who are not they would call then Lawful- or Neutral Evil. But what would someone else say about you? Are you the person who is always right? The person who yells in traffic at people who transgress in some small way in which you yourself have been guilty previously?

I am simply not fooled by my desire to see myself as a Good Person. I have no illusions about the fact that I am not one. Nor am I Evil. There's not much special about me. I am an entity that exisits amongst the various social rules and expectations, breaking some, abiding by others, and getting by knowing that it just doesn't matter as long as neither extreme takes any form of dominance. Extremes worry me. I become uncomfortable when thinking of fundamentalism of any sort.

Blah blah blah. I rant, I rave, I should shut the heck up, huh?

Sklaw 11-27-2000 04:25 PM

heh, nice poll.
I'd say I'm chaotic evil.
Im a lawyer, do i need any further arguments?

Sklaw 11-27-2000 04:25 PM

heh, nice poll.
I'd say I'm lawfull evil.
Im a lawyer, do i need any further arguments?

TWC&G 11-27-2000 04:41 PM

I believe the quote is:

"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."
Bruce Campbell, "Ash" --Army of Darkness.

robertthebard 11-27-2000 05:15 PM

chaotic neutral for me, because i don't care what happens, so long as it goes my way!!! Oh, i may have evil tendencies.

Ions 11-27-2000 05:27 PM

Im certainly Chaotic Neutral no wait i have changed my mind im chaotic good no ah ah evil YES im evil Die all of you Grrrrr... Oh im sorry i never meant that just sort of slipped out i'll be good. Honest! Ahh there is an old woman crossing the street im going to go help her..."yes dear no problem i'll take you across"..."just wait here ill be right back"...Hmm was that Star trek on TV...Im sure i have forgot about something... Arf! some old bag is standing in the middle of the road I hope she gets hit by a car! Maybe ill save her...maybe not *shrugs*...

Zenith 11-27-2000 06:40 PM

It's good to see more of a balance developing in the force. Good, evil, it's all semantics, right? My grandest dream may be your worst nightmare, whoever you are...

Balance wins...there's two sides to every story...i could go on...

Nuetral (very chaotic tendencies)

sdeve 11-28-2000 10:31 AM

well, chaotic good is what i am. maybe more chaotic than good.
but i like reading garry larson. sometimes he is so bad- i just love it.

bob? 11-28-2000 10:40 AM

i'm probably No Good

bilqis 11-28-2000 09:08 PM

Chaotic good .. very much so. I can appear to be lawful good when need be, but my tendencies in behavior & beliefs is definitely Chaotic Good. Let me do things my own way ~ but kindness rules!

Vlade 11-28-2000 09:29 PM

I'm neutral good, errrr no, lawful evil, no no that's not right... lawful neutral, no that's wrong too ... ah I know chaotic neutral. I'm crazy...hahahaha

Shaene 11-29-2000 12:29 AM

Chaotic Neutral with tendencies towards Chaotic Good and Neutral Evil

bocajab 11-29-2000 03:14 AM

I am neutral good, I will help with stuff but not to much

SSJ4Sephiroth 06-12-2001 04:44 PM

Har har! due to Ziroc's wishes, i have hereby bumped the first thread that remains on the General Discussion forum! (the archives would take too long cuz theyre in alphabetical order, not chronological.) so here is the first post that remains on General Discussion! o and im Lawful Evil http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/no...iles/smile.gif

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 06-12-2001).]