Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   An Ironworks Wedding! Congrats! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72495)

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:33 PM

Just a few minutes ago I had the honor of presiding over the ceremony in which Hugh Wilson (Yorrick) has wedded Amanda Kasafir (Silver Cheetah), our FIRST Ironworks wedding! Let us commemorate a tumultious relationship by having a hearty drink and look forward to the special threads of love that they will inevitably start [img]smile.gif[/img] Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah!

Neb 12-01-2001 07:36 PM

Unfortunately the bride was abducted by the best man(Me :D )..... Now Yorick stands to marry the maid of honour(Cloudy).

Redblueflare 12-01-2001 07:43 PM

Congratulations to the both of you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:44 PM

ummm Neb, your the maid of honor, Cloudy was best man. Good luck in your new ummm relationship? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 12-01-2001 07:46 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
ummm Neb, your the maid of honor, Cloudy was best man. Good luck in your new ummm relationship? [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Cloudy was the maid, I was the best man, if you cut down on the alcohol you might notice such things [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 12-01-2001 07:46 PM

Congratulations you two! Such a compatible couple! I can just FEEL the love man!! *sniff*!

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 07:48 PM

Now Neb, how am I supposed to do that when I have a whole refridgerator full of beer? DUHHHH c'mon now man! You must come up with a better arguement!

Neb 12-01-2001 07:50 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Now Neb, how am I supposed to do that when I have a whole refridgerator full of beer? DUHHHH c'mon now man! You must come up with a better arguement!<hr></blockquote>

Anyway, I'm male and Cloudy is female, so I can't be a maid and she can't be a man.

Legolas 12-01-2001 07:51 PM

Congratulations [img]smile.gif[/img]

*throws handsful of hard, dry rice which has been genetically engineered to creep into folds in clothing and run down your neck*

Oh look Neb! There's soda cans tied to teh back of that car! Go get 'em boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 12-01-2001 07:53 PM

*carrying Yorick's suitcase and covered in day old veggies and smelling a bit like the liquid LoA has been imbibing, Cloudy comes in*

ROTFL! WE need a link to that thread.. start on page 3 with LOA arriving.. LOLOLOL

um.. I'm wishing the happy couple... er couples.. um me? success and love and all that.. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Oh and share the [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] ! LOLOL

Cloudy

SSJ4Sephiroth 12-01-2001 07:54 PM

to you two, congratulations go out to!

Neb 12-01-2001 07:59 PM

Perhaps we should stop posting there(It's at 150 posts.) and start up a new one in the Roleplaying forum?

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 08:06 PM

Hers the beginnings of our wonderful ceremony! Please send all gifts ans money to Lord of Alcohol 716 Allister drive Charlotte NC 28227
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...4&t=000235&p=3

Fljotsdale 12-01-2001 08:25 PM

Well, I think its not fair! I'm Cheetah's mother and i wasn't invited to the wedding! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 12-01-2001 08:47 PM

Awwwww, well your here for the reception! Yay! What have you got for your new son-in-law? A nice present? Send it to the address above, I'll make sure it goes where it is supposed to ;)

Neb 12-01-2001 08:52 PM

Hmmmmm.... Maybe we should get you married as well LoA, LadyZekke perhaps? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Silver Cheetah 12-01-2001 08:52 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Well, I think its not fair! I'm Cheetah's mother and i wasn't invited to the wedding! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Lord of Alcohol force fed me a bottle of brandy, a jug of vodka, a crate of wine and half a glass of beer. Then he kidnapped me! After that, Neb kidnapped me... which is when it got really interesting.. ;)

I was okay til the beer... that musta bin what done it....

Silver Cheetah 12-01-2001 08:56 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*carrying Yorick's suitcase and covered in day old veggies and smelling a bit like the liquid LoA has been imbibing, Cloudy comes in*

ROTFL! WE need a link to that thread.. start on page 3 with LOA arriving.. LOLOLOL

um.. I'm wishing the happy couple... er couples.. um me? success and love and all that.. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Oh and share the [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] ! LOLOL

Cloudy
<hr></blockquote>

All the best, Cloudy! Let the frolics commence!!

Mouse 12-01-2001 09:20 PM

Hoy, you pulchritudinous feline - any chance of a quick bit of extra-maritals before you settle down to suburban respectibility.... [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Neb 12-01-2001 09:36 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mouse:
Hoy, you pulchritudinous feline - any chance of a quick bit of extra-maritals before you settle down to suburban respectibility.... [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Keep your hands off of my wife [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 12-01-2001 10:01 PM

This place has gone mad.. but break out the [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] and have some [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] and lets enjoy it! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cloudy, still not sure who did what with whom or to whom.. and wondering where Yorick is...she's still got his suitcase.. anyone want a nice suitcase? ;)

Bahamut 12-01-2001 10:20 PM

congrats you two!!!

when were you wed? or still planning? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ronn_Bman 12-01-2001 10:23 PM

It was the most touching wedding I've been to online yet!

I sure you two will be as happy as my ex-wife and I were..lol.

Neb 12-01-2001 10:23 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bahamut:
congrats you two!!!

when were you wed? or still planning? [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

They were SUPPOSED to have been wed until the best man(Neb) kidnapped the bride, Yorick then married the maid of honour(Cloudy) instead.

Mouse 12-01-2001 10:24 PM

That's it, everyone has gone hog-whimpering and barking mad [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

I'm off to my nice padded cell now for a chemically induced sleep and leave the welcoming of the 5000th member to Cloudy and her inimitable Welcome Wagon!

Wulfere 12-01-2001 10:43 PM

I can feel the love!
It's kinda squishy and runny....oh....um ... nevermind.. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 12-01-2001 10:52 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mouse:
That's it, everyone has gone hog-whimpering and barking mad [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

I'm off to my nice padded cell now for a chemically induced sleep and leave the welcoming of the 5000th member to Cloudy and her inimitable Welcome Wagon!
<hr></blockquote>

Sleep well, oh favored rodent. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]

Sazerac 12-02-2001 12:00 AM

OMG. I leave this forum for a DAY and this is what I see? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] I'm with Mouse, everyone here has completely gone 'round the freakin' pipe!

-Sazerac (still in Louisiana, and not sure if what I've read what I've just read here!)

Neb 12-02-2001 04:13 AM

Mad? Us? Never! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Drake 12-02-2001 05:13 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sazerac:
OMG. I leave this forum for a DAY and this is what I see? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] I'm with Mouse, everyone here has completely gone 'round the freakin' pipe!

-Sazerac (still in Louisiana, and not sure if what I've read what I've just read here!)
<hr></blockquote>

ah the odditys that happen while the great mod Sazerac has his back turned. PLEASE don't ever leave again!! LOL

SSJ4Sephiroth 12-02-2001 05:23 AM

If only Neil had been here to prevent this, Sir Francis Drake, if only...

Drake 12-02-2001 05:51 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
If only Neil had been here to prevent this, Sir Francis Drake, if only...<hr></blockquote>

Neilhttp://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/...d/vambunny.gifsays "maybe it's not to late, I hear that silver cheetas and Yoricks are in good supply this time of year and tasty. If I were to just eat one of each nobody would real miss them right?"
that's the spirit Neil you show them!

P.S. Sephiroth what places in the world have you been to? I ask because I saw a pic of you in the photo album and you look REALY familiar.

Davros 12-02-2001 05:54 AM

LOL, sorry I missed the big event - my congratulations to Mandy and Hugh. My hat is also off to LoA - those two argue so much that I was starting to wonder if they weren't secretly married already :D . By way of a wedding preent, I am gift wrapping some industrial strength hearing protection, and a couple of rolls of duct tape for the honeymooners ;) .

Neb 12-02-2001 05:55 AM

I wonder why so many people seem to have only read the first post and not noticed that the bride ran off with the best man and the groom has married the maid of honour?

Cloudbringer 12-02-2001 05:59 AM

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Well Saz, Seph.. Davros,

HAHAHAHA you missed the err.. event.. but hey.. you can still join the festivities.. I've a feeling this will go on for a while!

The maid of Honour who thinks she married the groom but might be the best maid.. man.. er.. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Drake 12-02-2001 06:02 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Neb:
I wonder why so many people seem to have only read the first post and not noticed that the bride ran off with the best man and the groom has married the maid of honour?<hr></blockquote>

I did read it all I just support the down fall of any body together *Drake's eyes turn a shade darker* mmwhahaha *Neil looks up at Drake with big admirable eyes* Neilhttp://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/...d/vambunny.gif"now this is a side of him I could get used to"

SSJ4Sephiroth 12-02-2001 06:41 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Drake:

P.S. Sephiroth what places in the world have you been to? I ask because I saw a pic of you in the photo album and you look REALY familiar.
<hr></blockquote>

just places in the U.S. Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.

thats strange, because i dont look like a lot of people... and you can strike most of the first ones off, since i didnt have my hair like that then...

Drake 12-02-2001 06:59 AM

just places in the U.S. Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.

thats strange, because i dont look like a lot of people... and you can strike most of the first ones off, since i didnt have my hair like that then...
<hr></blockquote>

that nerrows it down...what part of Texas?

SSJ4Sephiroth 12-02-2001 07:02 AM

pretty much all parts of Texas. Dallas, the panhandle, Kennedy, Corpus Cristi, Arlington... probably a few towns i dont remember too. ive been everywhere in Texas, really, except for the southwest part of it...

Drake 12-02-2001 07:05 AM

pretty much all parts of Texas. Dallas, the panhandle, Kennedy, Corpus Cristi, Arlington... probably a few towns i dont remember too. ive been everywhere in Texas, really, except for the southwest part of it...<hr></blockquote>

well you must just look like some one else cause the southwest is the only part of Texas I've been to. BTW why do you travel so much?