Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Photo Album - FULL LISTING!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85521)

Memnoch 05-03-2002 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:
Madchen sounds cute, and very you. Like this [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]

What does it mean, by the way? [img]graemlins/question.gif[/img]

Awww! ;)
It's German for girl (though -chen is a diminutive suffix, we have that in Dutch too - so it does sound cute) only it's spelled Mädchen.

And I'm not going to translate mein kleiner Bub cause you'd spank me ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]I had a German friend named Suzanne, and we always used to call her Mädchen and I thought it was really cute (though my keyboard can't do that funny-looking a you have). Actually, everyone called her Mädchen, I called her Madge-kin. :D

Actually, I was going to start calling you liebchen, but I thought I'd quit while I was ahead. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

uss 05-04-2002 04:49 AM

actually, i DO have a pic of me on my computer, and i maybe CAN put it here but i wouldnt like any assholes aka my classmates to know...

LennonCook 05-04-2002 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
I had a German friend named Suzanne, and we always used to call her Mädchen and I thought it was really cute (though my keyboard can't do that funny-looking a you have). Actually, everyone called her Mädchen, I called her Madge-kin. :D

Actually, I was going to start calling you liebchen, but I thought I'd quit while I was ahead. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="red">To get that funny looking thing, AND have it display properly in any browser (if you copy from word or symbol or somewhere, some will display a | ), type &amp;#223; [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Memnoch 05-04-2002 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by uss:
actually, i DO have a pic of me on my computer, and i maybe CAN put it here but i wouldnt like any assholes aka my classmates to know...
Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they? ;)

uss 05-04-2002 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by uss:

Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]i wouldnt want them to see it because they would laugh and tell that to everybody they know.. it has happened once already in a chatroom. oh, ok, i dont think those dumb@$$es know how to come here. ill search for it on my comp. i maybe might have deleted it but ill go and check [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 05-04-2002 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by uss:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by uss:

Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]i wouldnt want them to see it because they would laugh and tell that to everybody they know.. it has happened once already in a chatroom. oh, ok, i dont think those dumb@$$es know how to come here. ill search for it on my comp. i maybe might have deleted it but ill go and check [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Oh well, who gives a toss though? You're with some pretty cool company here and on the photo album anyway. I put my friend Kyly on there, she's been on Temptation Island here in Sydney. It's just a collection of friends. Don't worry about it, just send me your pic. Not putting any pressure on you of course... ;)

uss 05-04-2002 06:16 AM

ow, damn! i deleted it! oh, no worries, ive got a scanner and ive still got the pic itself. ill scan it later ;)

Glorfindel 05-04-2002 06:27 AM

<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Hey when did we have an Aussie Temptation Island Mem??</font>

uss 05-04-2002 07:11 AM

check your mail, Memnoch :D .
i just sent it but one question(i asked it on the post too): is 1,6 megs too big?

Memnoch 05-04-2002 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Glorfindel:
<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Hey when did we have an Aussie Temptation Island Mem??</font>
You must be out of touch there in Mt Gambier, Glor...do they have electricity and running water out there, mate? :D

It was showing on Channel 7. There's a girl on it, Kyly Boldy, she's a friend of a friend of mine (I went out with her for a week but it didn't work out). Her pic's on Page 22.