Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Timber Loftis 02-13-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by harleyquinn:
Good Evening All! Hi Arion and Kat!
TL, you of course research using West Group products right [img]smile.gif[/img] Actually, it's fine if you don't. I work for them, but hate my job.

Yep, I use Westlaw about - ALL DAMNED DAY!!!!!!! Monopolistic Bastards!!!!! :D

Actually, you know legal software has led to leaps and bounds as far as internet research goes. Boolean search engines come from Westlaw and Lexis, if I'm not mistaken. Heck, they're almost as influential as Al Gore. *ducks* :D

Anyway, I actually have thought about what it must be like to work for West. A good friend of mine is a Rep, but that seems to be a lotta hustle and salesman crap. Though, he does make 6 figs. Are you a research attorney, rep, or admin??

Well met and welcome.

harleyquinn 02-13-2003 08:40 PM

TL, none of the above, I'm a computer programmer.
Ok, this time I really am going for the night, LOL Night all

Timber Loftis 02-13-2003 08:47 PM

Me too. 8 pm and I finally get to go home. Good night all.

Attalus 02-13-2003 08:57 PM

Good night, everyone. Pleasant dreams. Just talked to Galadria, she's almost home, yay.

arion windrider 02-13-2003 10:32 PM

walks into the cafe and hurls himself at the jukebox :D

antryg 02-13-2003 11:58 PM

Hey arion. I'm still wearing those smartypants you wanted me to go out and get.

Cloudbringer 02-14-2003 07:18 AM

Good recipes, legal software... interesting day in the Cafe!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Have good days at home, work or school...or anyplace else you happen to be today. [img]smile.gif[/img]

wellard 02-14-2003 08:01 AM

Good morning to all,
*puts the kettle on* and makes a coffee for our USA members

[img]graemlins/spinstar.gif[/img]

happy valantines day and a big [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to all the ladies.

retires to his bed to give my darling wife a cuddle [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

harleyquinn 02-14-2003 09:10 AM

Morning all!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
My day's starting off pretty nicely. The usually unaffectionate kitten just jumped up into my lap and is happily purring away. Happiness is a purring kitten :D [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img]
I wonder if she'll still love me this much in a few hours after she's been to the Vet's for her annual shots? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
I'm assuming the red quote boxes are for Valentines? Nice touch [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Attalus 02-14-2003 09:38 AM

GFood morning, all. It;s raining cats and dogs, here,and muggy, yuck, <font color=pink>Galadria</font>got the fabled golden locks properly preened, so she is happy. Will is asleep in our bed, woke up crying. Hope he isn't gonna be sick, again. I guess today will be the first in a while without our mad spamstress, Kat.