Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 12-18-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83194)

Sazerac 12-20-2002 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Donut:
Saz - isn't it time you paid me for the 'lessons' I gave you recently?

LOL - you're my star pupil now!

When do I get my diploma, O Master of subtitles? :D

Cheers,
-Saz

MagiK 12-20-2002 12:34 PM

<font color="#ff00cc">Hi again Peoples [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought I would mention that I got the "Play The World" upgrade for Civ III, I forget who was asking about it, but I like the changes and the additions and think it is worth the price. (Your milage may vary). I haven't played online yet, still foolin around with the single player game to refresh myself to all things Civ [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Mack_Attack 12-20-2002 12:44 PM

Good morning to all. Just droppping buy to see what is going on. Quick post as i clean the house. Where is Sir G the cleaning maid when you need him.

And welcome back Megabot. Glad to see your mug around.

Megabot 12-20-2002 12:46 PM

Hi Macky it is great too be back so i can bug you a little Mwhahahha! :D :D

Mack_Attack 12-20-2002 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
Hi Macky it is great too be back so i can bug you a little Mwhahahha! :D :D
You watch your self I may have to import the beaver to IW. ;)

I seen you and Johnny on-line and suddenly broke out into a cold sweat. And was shaking during my sign in. :0 :D

dizzy 12-20-2002 01:00 PM

hey all what going on? im trying to get my room in order and unpack all of my clothes and junk in between playing my ps2 i just bought and the two towers and the first lotr game. its good to be home. i miss the routine of basic though. i have to stay in shape by myself on top of it all. cant wait for christmas though!

Megabot 12-20-2002 01:02 PM

Hey Diz how was it in the army?

dizzy 12-20-2002 01:05 PM

pretty good. i have decided to join the regular army full time. i dont wanna be part time. i love it!

Nachtrafe 12-20-2002 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, yes, thanks for Willow's colorful welcomes! :D Sorry you didn't get one earlier, Willow!

Attalus, hehe, kid's plays are always full of goofs, but that's what makes it fun!

Hi Megabot! Welcome back on IW! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nachty... LOL, *smooch*, yes you should mellow out a bit...or you could use your feisty feelings and wash the floor....uh...hmmm, you can use SomeGuy's penguins to help. :D :D :D

Ummm...honey...do you remember what happened last time I tried to mop the Cafe? I *still* have bits of mop stuck in my hair. *shudder* No thanks!

Magik: Sounds like fun. I was a HUGE fan of Civilization and Civ II. I have Alpha Centuari knocking around somewhere, but I never really got into it. I've been debating, off an on, picking up the rest of the titles. Last time I was in CompUSA(helping my honey upgrade her puter), I saw that they had all the old titles in one 'MEGA-Civ' boxed set. [img]smile.gif[/img] It might be worth picking up. Of course, that means I'll have to install Win98 on a Dual boot to play Civ I & II. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Nachtrafe ]

Nachtrafe 12-20-2002 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazerac:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Nachty... LOL, *smooch*, yes you should mellow out a bit...or you could use your feisty feelings and wash the floor....uh...hmmm, you can use SomeGuy's penguins to help. :D :D :D

Maybe a good idea...the floor's starting to get a little...uh...grungy, if you know what I mean? ;)

Good morning, everyone! :D

-Sazerac
</font>[/QUOTE]Hmmmm...you know, on second thought, I think the floor *COULD* use a good drubb...err...scrubbing. *Grabs a mop and sets to with a vengance whilst whistling contentedly under his breath*