Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone- November 3, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82336)

Sir Goulum 11-04-2002 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Hi everybody! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I tried real life; didn't like it. After checking 2 days worth of threads I have come to the conclusion that the spam here is indeed alive and well. [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] However since CD and Kat have gotten the floor so sticky from acting so sweet; (Are they stuck on each other? :D ) I'll just get a mop and clean up.
Ya! Doesn't RL suck? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

antryg 11-04-2002 09:09 PM

Some parts of RL are nice. I refused to jump on the bandwagon early.
Happy 11/04/02 Sir G.

Sir Goulum 11-04-2002 09:16 PM

Quote:

Happy 11/04/02 Sir G.
Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

True_Moose 11-04-2002 11:35 PM

Flames won, 4-2

We lost, 6-2

I got a gross misconduct for starting a fight after my winger was nailed from behind into the boards, and may have broken his collarbone. I mean sheesh, the other guy got 2 minutes. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

antryg 11-05-2002 12:21 AM

True Moose, If you don't know how to short stick someone ask me how. You inflict more pain than when fighting but don't get a penalty.

Glorfindel 11-05-2002 03:04 AM

<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS">Hey everybody [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] .... ummmmm.... nope cant think of anything to say but hello..... </font>

Sio 11-05-2002 05:29 AM

Hey all!
How is everyone today??
Im in my second lesson of that day right now - Business Studies then im off home after maths.
I downloaded a film called John Q last night on DVD and im going to watch it when I get home, anyone seen this? and is it good? Id heard the storyline and heard it was good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Also gonna try and download the Doom3 Alpha leak demo when I get home, its about 310mb and contains 3 levels, leaked demo from the E3 show, so anyone who's a fan of such things then I reccomend you get this :D
Oh and im trying to pick a game to buy with my gamecube i'll be getting very soon so anyone got any suggestions please?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Downunda 11-05-2002 05:31 AM

G'day Glorf [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Glorfindel 11-05-2002 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
G'day Glorf [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> G'day Dunda [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

EDIT: Did u do that cartoon in your sig?
</font>

[ 11-05-2002, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]

Glorfindel 11-05-2002 05:45 AM

Quote:

Hi everybody! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I tried real life; didn't like it. After checking 2 days worth of threads I have come to the conclusion that the spam here is indeed alive and well. [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] However since CD and Kat have gotten the floor so sticky from acting so sweet; (Are they stuck on each other? :D ) I'll just get a mop and clean up.
<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Heehehehe.... I think that Ive seen worse.... hehehe [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] </font>