Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a convo zone, August 23rd, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80827)

Jerome 08-24-2002 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
*hugs* Creig
*hugs Philly* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 08-24-2002 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
Awww, she's cute when she's angry. ;)

Ach, go ahead and punch me, everyone else does. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] sorry, Cally, but there are times when a girl has to punch the aggravating guy named Jerome...*punches* damnit, you moved! ah, well. I've got my whip :D [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

Jerome 08-24-2002 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:

[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] sorry, Cally, but there are times when a girl has to punch the aggravating guy named Jerome...*punches* damnit, you moved! ah, well. I've got my whip :D [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Downunda 08-24-2002 04:46 PM

Bought myself an old 10 speed yesterday, mint condition, only $40 [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] and it'll do fine 'till I can afford my Bauer Team [img]smile.gif[/img]
After I get the Team I'm looking forward to modding the 10 as a bit of a trick bike, won't last too long but it's all in the name of fun :D
Didja end up with the supermarket job 'rome?

Kaltia 08-24-2002 04:46 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:

[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] sorry, Cally, but there are times when a girl has to punch the aggravating guy named Jerome...*punches* damnit, you moved! ah, well. I've got my whip :D [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]God damn you...I'll get you someday...

FelixJaeger 08-24-2002 04:46 PM

hey whats with all the not laying off of kaltia day? and whats with all the hugs? and who the ■■■■ are you lady? what the ■■■■ happened to that guys head?(sorry the mood took me) neway im confuse why all the hugging of ungrateful/angry people who dont want hugs? :confused:

Kaltia 08-24-2002 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
hey whats with all the not laying off of kaltia day? and whats with all the hugs? and who the ■■■■ are you lady? what the ■■■■ happened to that guys head?(sorry the mood took me) neway im confuse why all the hugging of ungrateful/angry people who dont want hugs? :confused:
hey, leave me alone! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] *mutters something probably not all that nice*

Jerome 08-24-2002 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
God damn you...I'll get you someday...

Nessy said that too. ;) It ain't happened yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Phil: I got put on some sort of list, so when someone buggers off, I get his place. ;)

Kaltia 08-24-2002 04:54 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
God damn you...I'll get you someday...

Nessy said that too. ;) It ain't happened yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Phil: I got put on some sort of list, so when someone buggers off, I get his place. ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]I should stop complaining about hugs, I made a thread about being hugged and it only resulted in..you guessed it..me being hugged to enar death by LS (See: Trying to get something straight)

FelixJaeger 08-24-2002 04:54 PM

What the ■■■■? i wasnt even talking to/about you i was talking about alll these suck-a-ducks!?!?damnit NwN takes ages to update...grr hmph and other 5 or less letter words that mean agitated.
<s>Felix</s>