Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone, 5-9-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74906)

Lord Shield 05-09-2002 07:29 AM

The bottle of beer clonks on the Ice Cream vat Lord Shield is wearing (still with the oreo ice cream in it) - no hole there to drink it through

The crow caws while hopping on top of the barrel (Lord Shield's pointy hat is sticking out of it) and the black cat almost trips him up

Bahamut 05-09-2002 08:55 AM

Hiya!!!

I finally cooked that overdue Spaghetti! Tastes yummy ;)

Well that and I haven't been playing anything today... I just hung out and cooked :D

Redblueflare 05-09-2002 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone! Good to hear that your spaghetti turned out okay Bahumut! The only thing that I can cook easily are noodles. Everything else burns way to fast! ;)

The only games i've really been playing lately are Chrono Trigger (Never had a Super Nintendo...) :( and Virtua Fighter 4. Chrono Trigger is very cool, and the cpu's 2nd wind in VF4 is ticking me off! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The weather here is hot as always! One more day to go before the weekend! YES! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bahamut 05-09-2002 09:24 AM

OMG!!! CHRONO TRIGGER>?!?!?!? WIPEE!!! Yay! *ahem*

Where are you now? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Elif Godson 05-09-2002 10:04 AM

Hey all hip hop happity Thursday to y'all :D

Lioness 05-09-2002 10:52 AM

Paging Jerome...Paging Jerome...

Why are you reading this? Why aren't you studying? ;)

Hey everybody. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I *should* be writing a Spanish paper right now... :D

Anyway, wish me luck, I have my first game of the season this afternoon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bahamut 05-09-2002 11:00 AM

Good luck Lioness! What sport..?

Ar-Cunin 05-09-2002 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:

Anyway, wish me luck, I have my first game of the season this afternoon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Could it be baseball by any chance?

Cloudbringer 05-09-2002 11:34 AM

OH NO! 56k? Whoo... Downunda that's rough! :D I had it for most of my first year on IW and of course for a few yrs of being online in general and I'm SO spoiled with my cable connection now! I can sympathize with you!

I'm at work..it's busy.. ick.. but I had to look in when I heard the infamous 1000+ thread had been re-opened! This board was brandspanking new and shiny then! And I'd been on IW all of about 3 or 4 months! Wow...that IS nostalgic!

Bahamut 05-09-2002 11:42 AM

Hi Cloudy! At least I hope you are doing fine today to get the job done ;)

Me wants to see the Big Blue again soon.. maybe it'll bring tears to my eyes [img]smile.gif[/img]