Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, Sep. 2, 02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81011)

Nanashi 09-02-2002 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nanashi:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
*pulls melon from his ear*

What did you know no one got wet this time...ah well at least it livened the place up :D

Well, whatchaknow? Ya learn something new everyday don't you.</font>[/QUOTE]Yesterday, I've learned how to roll paper into a flower. Very entertaining. ^_^ And the day before, how to get to my room through all the junk in the hallway. But nothing new today. -_-</font>[/QUOTE]The ineresting life of Nanashi, laid bare before you [img]tongue.gif[/img] Enjoy this rare peek into the life of the best anime artist this side of Japan.</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks for the compliment! See, told ya you're always nice to me. ^_^

Attalus 09-02-2002 01:06 PM

Quote:

Lo, Atty, Gal stopped using the computer now then? :D
Siggy, I am NOT impressed. In fact, I am wet.

Yeah, how did you know? She went off to paint a window. Sigmar, Gallegher is/was a comedian (?), who, during the (numerous) dull places in his set, would smash things, (melons, fish) with a giant mallet.

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:07 PM

No-name...who said anything about nice? I just wanna make sure you still pay me for my GCSE results...
Ah, Atty, there's a computer for each member of my family [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nanashi 09-02-2002 01:08 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:
Heya Attalus. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How much do you want paid for all the juicy secrets about Kaltia, Nanashi? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I doubt you'd have enough money to pay me. ^_^</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, I like you again now No-Name [img]smile.gif[/img] I have 50p I'll give ya tomorrow at skool.</font>[/QUOTE]Good good. Money's always welcome, since I'm poor.

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:08 PM

Someone join me on IW chat!
http://www.ironworksforum.com/chat/chat.shtml
Chars dahlings

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanashi:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:
Heya Attalus. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How much do you want paid for all the juicy secrets about Kaltia, Nanashi? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I doubt you'd have enough money to pay me. ^_^</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, I like you again now No-Name [img]smile.gif[/img] I have 50p I'll give ya tomorrow at skool.</font>[/QUOTE]Good good. Money's always welcome, since I'm poor.</font>[/QUOTE]Hey, so am I! We're suposed to be getting rach's present for the 19th and your is 1st October...my little bro's is 16th but hey, he can go without a present again.

Lioness 09-02-2002 01:10 PM

Quote:

HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
OKAY, I NEED TO CAAAALM. This can't be good for my blood pressure.

What is it with you two and denial? ;)

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:

Sure he is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're the fist sucessful couple from "Jerome's groovy love and marriage clinic". Free complementary shrub with every happy couple. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*blinks* I hope you're not suffering unneccessary depression becuase I'm too sick today. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D And trying to take it out on poor unsuspecting couples. ;)

Nanashi 09-02-2002 01:10 PM

Quote:

No-name...who said anything about nice? I just wanna make sure you still pay me for my GCSE results...

Yeah, and you'd better get all passes! And I'm counting the short courses, too! Otherwise you get nada!

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanashi:

Yeah, and you'd better get all passes! And I'm counting the short courses, too! Otherwise you get nada!</font>[/QUOTE]Meanie :(
Still, £30 *is* £30!
(wow...I can count! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:12 PM

Nessy, kindly stuff it. Thank you. Cal lives in Essex, anyway, it's not too far but it's still far!