Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91893)

Luvian 10-14-2004 02:53 PM

That wasn't an easy day today. I spent the whole night up last night, so I had to go to work without sleep. I'm in maintenance, so it's not really fun to do when you feel lke a zombie.

Apparently someone spilled coffee on the ground and no one bothered to clean it, or avoid steping into it, so I had to clean up sticky footprints all over the place...

Then I managed to get a peeled off paint crust stuck under my fingernail. It wasn't easy to remove, and it didn't feel good.

I was dresed for a winter day and we got a summer day, so I sweated all day...

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
As far as I'm concerned, the thing to do with Morrowind is to give it to somebody else, but that's just me.
I agree with that! ;)

Lady Blue03 10-14-2004 06:09 PM

<font color=pink>Winter here is like anything below 75 degrees during the day...and we've had maybe 2 days like that this whole fall season...

My xbox is really irking me. I've had to fight Malak like 4 times now and watch the video revealing your identity because after I kill those fighters and tell the party who I am it crashes, and you cant save at all...so frustrating.</font>

Attalus 10-14-2004 06:31 PM

Hey, Jen, buy it for the PC. It's even got an additional planet, Yavin.

Dron_Cah 10-14-2004 07:57 PM

Hey, all. I had a good day, today. Didnt have a class, just a short conference with my English professor. She didnt even snarl at the meeting! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Hehe. Anyways, I'm kinda bored, now, thinking I should do my chemistry, but electrolytes just dont seem very inviting. Eating my chicken soup from the microwavable container, and a PB sandwhich. Yummy! Wouldnt have thought the soup would be very good, but it's alright! Bonus! Anyways, I'm bored, someone entertain me! (Aren't you the proclaimed entertainer of Cloudy's, LB??) [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-14-2004 08:10 PM

Hey Drew. Im bored too. It's 1.10 am, but I can't be assed going to bed since I have only been up for 13 hours. Hmmmm, too rainy to take a walk, what should I do? Watch a movie?

Im still getting used to the whole tabbed browsing with Firefox. I keep clicking on mIRC thinking it's my other window [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

Stormymystic 10-14-2004 08:12 PM

so does 53 degrees count as winter for you LB? cuz we reached a high of 55 today, lol

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-14-2004 08:16 PM

How much is that in Celcius? I bet I'm living in winter all the time here :D

Dron_Cah 10-14-2004 08:17 PM

Bla-de-bla-blay-bloo!! I dont know what the hell this crazy mood I'm in, all the sudden, but it's very strange! BTW, Ross, I wish I could reload after getting some of my tests back, too! ;)

Edit: I think that's 12.78'C, Ross. Not positive, but I think I did the conversion right.

[ 10-14-2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]

Stormymystic 10-14-2004 08:21 PM

well right now it is 10 celsius

Dron_Cah 10-14-2004 08:24 PM

Is that 50'F? I haven't done those conversions in a while, I need to memorize them. :(