Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a convo zone-August 26th, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91421)

wellard 08-31-2004 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:

Wellard:Those things are pretty useful! We have one too. I see you've changed your sig too. Make sure to add in your trademark phrase though, it makes it...whole. :D

<font color="#7c9bc4"> They are usefull especially the OCR software. We had a Mustek scanner before and while the scanner itself was average, the software was useless. Then when the printer ran out of ink we worked out that to get a 'all in one' would work out cheaper.

The new sig is a drawing made by a friend we know is doing it tough money wise and could not afford a present, so she made a drawing instead! We got it framed straight away :D I might doodle the how 'ard? Wellard! bit onto the sig later at your request using photoshop [img]tongue.gif[/img]

PS. Thanks for the birthday wishes before Ross. </font>

Cloudbringer 08-31-2004 07:12 AM

Late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Wellard! Very nice sig..hehe...love the 'bike'! :D

Been so darned busy at the office I can hardly find a minute to stop by my favorite haunts online.

gotta run to work, but HELLO and HAVE A GREAT DAY, everyone!

Ilander 08-31-2004 07:37 AM

YOU TOO CLOUDY!!!

I simply must get more sleep...I look like hell, and am beginning to feel like it...maybe less LANing...but people still talk to me until 2 in the morning...

Any suggestions for how I could work more sleep into my schedule?

If not, oh well...I'm still enjoying myself, so I'll live, I think...

Bungleau 08-31-2004 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
When it comes to Electricity i'm like you Bungleau and leave it to the expert. That sounds like a busy office you got there. Mind if I ask what sort of work you do?
Not at all, Wellard. I help companies better utilize the software they've invested in for running their companies. I do computer technical and application consulting for manufacturing companies, as well as software and service sales.

IOW, I'm a perfessional geek [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 08-31-2004 01:18 PM

Is there a scanner good enough to transfer pencil drawings to a disc? The one I used last just got a few stray marks.

Lady Blue03 08-31-2004 01:34 PM

<font color=pink>Sleep? Who needs sleep! I can get by on about 4 a day :D

Just finished one of my papers thats due today! I think I'll do the other one when I get home, hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Going to go play some KotOR now, cheers everyone</font>

Xen 08-31-2004 02:23 PM

Good evning. School starts tommorow again. *sigs*

Attalus 08-31-2004 02:48 PM

School! What fun. I am thinking of enrolling in a drawing class this semester. Did a World Lit course seven years ago and enjoyed it.

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-31-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Sleep? Who needs sleep! I can get by on about 4 a day :D </font>
Ditto. Well, not quite, Im more about 6 myself. But it really does suck. I seem to always run out of hours, I think this is mainly down to the pc, it eats up all my time. And what's more, I can't really help it.

I had a good day today, although I had a sore head this afternoon. But it cleared up in time for me going to my concert band, where I audtitioned and got in straight away, I had a good time, nice and challenging, Which was brilliant. So, all is going well, and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing session here on the computer, after I take the dogs for a nice walk, have a nice day everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

/)eathKiller 08-31-2004 03:06 PM

A lot of people have started back to school heh. I've been in school perpetually for the last 3 years without a break so I don't feel bad for them at all [img]tongue.gif[/img] Lucky kids... heh