Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, the new millenium.....11/13/02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82609)

Sir Goulum 11-13-2002 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scholarcs:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yay! I'm a Drow Princess!

<font color="cadetblue">Actually Sir G that's a drow priestess.</font></font>[/QUOTE]WHATS THE DIFF? :D </font>[/QUOTE]A drow princess is a little bit prettier than your avatar [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Darn :D

Sir Goulum 11-13-2002 11:32 PM

I'm goin to bed. Cya guys! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

chi master 11-14-2002 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chrisofthedale:
yay, im a drow warrior!
So am I!
Oh and cloudy I know u know you're not the first to reach 10000 ....remeber hack9000 and thespamman well they both beat u to it LOL

Glorfindel 11-14-2002 12:44 AM

<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"><h1>CONGRATS ON THE 10G POSTS CLOUDY</h1>

I wonder if that was the right size command... its been so long since Ive used it... anyway [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] ... you are the Post Mistress :D </font>

[ 11-14-2002, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]

antryg 11-14-2002 01:20 AM

<font color=red>All this fuss is making me see (and write) red. Back in my day we had to e-mail 20 miles uphill in the snow every day. We didn't have any of these fancy keyboards either. We had to use illuminate caligraphy from hand made inks. Have you ever tried to do caligraphy in morse code? You kids have everything to easy. You just don't appreciate just how good you have it.
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/Cartangry.gif
Durn punks!

Sio 11-14-2002 02:41 AM

<font color="Deepskyblue">Hey all!
Its raining miserably here and ive got 10 mins before I have to go catch the bus to college :(
Full day at college, no goin hoe either, I really really cant be bothered right now :D
How is everyone this morn? (i'll check in in about 1 and a half hours at college in accountancy btw)</font>

Downunda 11-14-2002 05:13 AM

Heya Sio [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Had a long day at work and my stem, risers and rims didn't turn up for my bike so will have to wait until next week now before I can even start assembly :( Not to worry though, it'll be worth the wait ;)

It's a stat holiday tomorrow and I got to work but it's reduced hours and I get a day added to my hols so not all bad.
All the best for your days and I'll call back in over the weekend sometime [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sio 11-14-2002 06:06 AM

<font color="Deepskyblue">Man I got my Terminal Maths papaer tommorow and im not prepared for it at all. If I do good then I pass Maths as im doing a resit.
Its a mini-coursework exam in which youve got to find number patterns the deduce a nth term formula from it.
Its gonna be so hard and im really crap at maths :(
Trying to go over some revision but when I dont even know or understand the basics of this thing its hard to be able to take anything in.

</font>

[ 11-14-2002, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Sio ]

Cloudbringer 11-14-2002 07:21 AM

Hi! Not raining here, but it did get cold. We've got frost on the ground and they are saying the dirty S word for Saturday! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-14-2002 07:49 AM

Good morning all, at college again *sigh* ah well, not TOO bad, bah, got an exam later this afternoon. *looks annoyed* ah well. So how are the rest of you? It WAS a nice sunny morning, now its just dull... [img]tongue.gif[/img]