Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, June 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86574)

harleyquinn 06-16-2003 09:29 AM

Cloudy, feel better soon. I have a back problem that comes on usually about once a year and I wind up having to take muscle relaxers and being in excrutiating (sp?) pain for about 3 days, so you have my empathy!!!

So, can I request that everyone in this group send positive thoughts to Boston? (I'm athiest, so that's why I'm not asking for prayers, but I would not turn down any religios ppl who'd like to pray for this). My 6 year old cousin is battling Whilm's Tumor (sp?) for the second time. This is a cancerous tumor that is on her kidney. She's already lost 1 kidney to it about 2 years ago and they thought they had gotten it all, then it came back. She just had surgery last Monday, and they think they got it all without having to remove her whole kidney, and only a little bit of the liver. So far, except for a fever, she's doing pretty good. She's a trooper, and has a great spirit, but positive thoughts going out that way couldn't hurt. :D :D So this is my blatent bid for those!!!
Well, off to a 2 hour video conference (oh joy).

Horatio 06-16-2003 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I'm home with a bum back today..sigh.. got a ton of things I'd LIKE to be doing but instead will be resting my back... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Poor you. I guess you'll just have to rest on the couch and watch daytime TV.
Oh, on second thought, I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. Get better, Cloudy! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Attalus 06-16-2003 01:20 PM

Yes, I can rest Much Better at the office than at home, what with the resident 4 year old.

Cristian 06-16-2003 01:56 PM

[img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img] ok to much PC..... give me some [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] tonight im going to get some sleep i really must since im gonna see Lovisa tomorrow i got to get sleep yes sleep got to get sleeep..... *zzzZzz* [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]

Aelia Jusa 06-16-2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Wellard where do you live that it's going to snow? :eek: It's gone all autumny and unwintery here again this week

Aelia [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I live in Camden S/W of Sydney. The weather report mentioned snow probable above 900m in the Blue Mountains. And let me tell you it was cold enough [img]tongue.gif[/img] The high winds made the wind chill factor feel like 0 Kelvin BRRRRR [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
To make it worse 2 weeks ago I was in Cairns on holiday....tropical

</font>[/QUOTE]I wish it would snow here, just once ;) . It would be fun to have to wear an overcoat and gloves and scarf and such. Here I hardly ever even wear shoes and socks; it's thongs just about all winter. Last night was cold though! I broke out the long pajama bottoms and everything! :D

Hey, congrats MagiK and Mysticelt! And lots of luck! [img]smile.gif[/img] By the way Mysti, how do you pronounce your name? Is it kelt or selt?

[ 06-16-2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Aelia Jusa ]

Stormymystic 06-16-2003 05:51 PM

hey all we are having storms again, it is so dark outside right now [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] but I am not mad, just really drowsy,lol and hungry, have not eaten anything yet today and it is alreadytime for supper :biglsugh: I slept all day :D

Attalus 06-16-2003 06:15 PM

Well, it looks like our storms are over for now; good thing, too. Piestrider is contemplating the 70+ mile drive to here.

wellard 06-16-2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I wish it would snow here, just once ;) . It would be fun to have to wear an overcoat and gloves and scarf and such. Here I hardly ever even wear shoes and socks; it's thongs just about all winter. Last night was cold though! I broke out the long pajama bottoms and everything! :D

Thats just rubbing salt into the wounds Aelia [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Blomin'Queenslander bananna benders. ---> [img]graemlins/pimpser.gif[/img]

Are you a beach Shelia or a Ipswich / Toowoomba country Shelia?

[ 06-16-2003, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: wellard ]

Timber Loftis 06-16-2003 07:27 PM

*Runs into Cafe*

Long time no talk, guys. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

*runs out*

Aelia Jusa 06-16-2003 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Thats just rubbing salt into the wounds Aelia [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Blomin'Queenslander bananna benders. ---> [img]graemlins/pimpser.gif[/img]

Are you a beach Shelia or a Ipswich / Toowoomba country Shelia?

LOL [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Hmm neither! A city sheila ;)