Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 22, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92006)

Attalus 10-25-2004 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>awe you meany Bill...
You betcha.

Quote:

Mmm...its cold :D </font>
Cold in SoCal? The mind boggles. :D

wellard 10-25-2004 05:59 PM

Well thats it then ....i'm outta here for a few weeks holiday to sunny UK (ha) then Singapore on the way back. I've got some packing to do. Ross how can you support Everton? what about the pride of the east coast, Aberdeen?

Azred 10-25-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Azred, are you possibly related to Poo?
<font color = lightgreen>Heavens, no. Strangely, though, I did have a great-grandmother named Winnie. </font>

Quote:

Originally posted by Ilander:
What level of Calculus, Azred? One? Two? Three? Four?
<font color = lightgreen>This particular book of mine covers all those courses, although my favorite was III.

Attalus isn't mean, he like to (drink) Grouse. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] </font>

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-25-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Well thats it then ....i'm outta here for a few weeks holiday to sunny UK (ha) then Singapore on the way back. I've got some packing to do. Ross how can you support Everton? what about the pride of the east coast, Aberdeen?
Wellard, looking for sun Im afraid you chose the wrong place [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Me...support Everton...you must be joking! I was just trying to emphasise how crap Man Utd are doing this year

Aberdeen all the way!

armageddon272 10-25-2004 06:33 PM

you ever have one of those days when no matter how much you sleep, youre still sleepy an hour later, but when you try to go to sleep, you can't?

Attalus 10-25-2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azred:
<font color = lightgreen>This particular book of mine covers all those courses, although my favorite was III.

Attalus isn't mean, he like to (drink) Grouse. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] </font>

Ah, Famous Grouse. Yeah, I like it better than Chivas, though not as well as several single-malts. And I am so mean. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 10-25-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by armageddon272:
you ever have one of those days when no matter how much you sleep, youre still sleepy an hour later, but when you try to go to sleep, you can't?
Ohh yeah, almost every day, except for today which is good. mainly because I had my third HSC exam, Hi everyone, I actually only just got back from my Maths exam.....It was OK, I know I would have done alot better with an extra 10minutes and a bit more study, but unfortunantly I dont have a time machine so I will have to deal with it. Well im a bit tired but I figure a nice long Rollerblading session with the dog(im walking her, she doesnt know how to use rollerblades [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) will go down nicely to end my excersise for the day.

T-D-C 10-25-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by armageddon272:

Ohh yeah, almost every day, except for today which is good. mainly because I had my third HSC exam, Hi everyone, I actually only just got back from my Maths exam.....It was OK, I know I would have done alot better with an extra 10minutes and a bit more study, but unfortunantly I dont have a time machine so I will have to deal with it. Well im a bit tired but I figure a nice long Rollerblading session with the dog(im walking her, she doesnt know how to use rollerblades [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) will go down nicely to end my excersise for the day. </font>[/QUOTE]Hope your HSC is going well. I remember the stress of doing that exam. BTW you do have a time machine. Remember this ?

http://www.dmcnews.com/events/memphi...s/1814bttf.JPG

Hop on in LOL.

Hivetyrant 10-25-2004 11:52 PM

lol, thats right!!! It's been sitting in the Garage for a while now, and I completely forgot!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*Hops in Time machine, presses a few buttons and dissapeears...

Ivelliis 10-26-2004 07:32 AM

Hey all!
I'm back from my school trip. I went to France and Belgium for 6 days. Loads of fun, and my teacher forgot the work so we didn't have to do much all week!
Oh, and as for the conversation about English football teams, Man Utd stink, but I prefer them over Arsenal. One thing is for sure though, Boro all the way! :D