Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, August 11, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91285)

Attalus 08-13-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Six Flags! And she went without you? No fun! Ah well, the 6F in TX is sub par compared to the one in in SoCal :D

I had my first experience with a hooka tonight...don't ask [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Don't ask? All right, but... About 6 Flags, I had to a little something callede WORK, unlike two girls that I know. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL@ Sigmar. Thank you, thank you. *Bows*

Xen 08-13-2004 12:30 PM

Well good luck then. Only two weeks of vacation left. :( Then school starts again. My anut was here and brought me some cookies. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 08-13-2004 02:02 PM

Afternoon, all. Clearing up, here, and only 82 degrees F. Ugh, our lawn service hasn't come and the grass is too high.

Lady Blue03 08-13-2004 02:48 PM

<font color=pink>What, you don't mow your own lawn? Tsk :D

OMG! About 6am this morning I woke up to thunder and lightning and rain!!! Totally blew my mind, we lost power and everything for like 2 hours! So loud and cold...I'm so happy :D Except I was supposed to do a x-country today. Fat chance of that [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Attalus 08-13-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

<font color=pink>What, you don't mow your own lawn? Tsk :D

OMG! About 6am this morning I woke up to thunder and lightning and rain!!! Totally blew my mind, we lost power and everything for like 2 hours! So loud and cold...I'm so happy :D Except I was supposed to do a x-country today. Fat chance of that [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Yeah, we had a thunderstorm on Wednesday, and coolish weather, ever since. Sorry about your X-country, but there'sll be another time.

Lady Blue03 08-13-2004 06:22 PM

<font color=pink>Ya, at the crack of dawn too (which on my schedule is 7am [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Going to see AvP tonight I think. I hope it's good, but the potential of it sucking is very likely [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*goes back to playing WC3 till Chris calls her*</font>

Attalus 08-13-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

<font color=pink>Ya, at the crack of dawn too (which on my schedule is 7am [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Going to see AvP tonight I think. I hope it's good, but the potential of it sucking is very likely [img]tongue.gif[/img]

</font>

Get to bed early, then. AvP got godawful reviews. One reviewer said that the characters were "walking expositions." Just got back from taking Will to his swimming lessons, and the kids were complaining of being cold! In Texas in August!

[ 08-13-2004, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]

Dreamer128 08-13-2004 07:04 PM

I don't think a movie like AvP has to be good, as long as it's entertaining [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 08-14-2004 12:36 AM

Actually, according to the reviews, it's not even that.

Lady Blue03 08-14-2004 03:38 AM

<font color=pink>Eh, Chris didn't call me back, the lamer [img]tongue.gif[/img] I did get an interesting message from some irish guy though...apparently he knows me and was using Joe's cell phone and wanted to know if I wanted to come hang out with them at a pub called...I don't remember, some Irish name. Thing is, I don't know any irish people and I don't know any Joes well enough that I would give them my number...weird eh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Tis my bedtime -_- have to get up at 7am tomorrow to prepare for a x-country flight that I probably won't even get to go on due to gay costal marine layer [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Night everyone</font>