Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
How many do you think ? Three of course silly, i'm a normal <s>alien</s> human being. :D
Albeit somewhat odd. Tell me, how many tentacles, eyes, ears, arms, legs, tails, antennae, eye-stalks, weird parts of your body that stick out for no reason, supernatual abilities do you have?

Timber Loftis 02-13-2003 05:52 PM

Evening all. How's everyone in Kaltia's Spam Zo..... ooops :D
I meant Cloudy's Conversation Zone. ;)

Hope all is well with everyone out there. Just dropping in briefly.

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:53 PM

'S fine, Timber deary! So how are you? Sued anyone lately?

johnny 02-13-2003 05:53 PM

If this was a certain other forum i could convince you there's a big satelitedish sticking out my butt. But this is IW, and here i don't have any "abnormal" attachments on my body. At least not the last time i looked. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:56 PM

Quote:

If this was a certain other forum i could convince you there's a big satelitedish sticking out my butt. But this is IW, and here i don't have any "abnormal" attachments on my body. At least not the last time i looked. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Certain other forum? I have *ABSOLOUTLY* no idea whatcha mean. Oh, by the way, AB3D's up and running. Here-improved.

johnny 02-13-2003 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

Certain other forum? I have *ABSOLOUTLY* no idea whatcha mean. Oh, by the way, AB3D's up and running. Here-improved.</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, a little more colour, it looks good. Actually i was there yesterday and i couldn't log in. Of course i didn't read the message on top, and i had the board send me a new password, silly me. :D Funny that those kinda things only happen to me from monday to frday afternoon. The rest of the week i'm sharp as a knife. :D

Attalus 02-13-2003 06:00 PM

Good evening, all. Kat, what on earth do you mean? Paladins rule. Be good, or I'll sing the song that I made for Viconia. (It has one verse in Drow that I can't post on IW.) :D

Timber Loftis 02-13-2003 06:03 PM

Quote:

This made me think of a very funny scene containing a fat kid with a large satellite contraption sticking outta his butt:
Cartman: "I do NOT have an anal probe!" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Glad you're doing well Kaltia. No, these days I don't sue people much - I defend them and convince them to buy $50mil. insurance policies to guard against the environmental liability that's soon to whack them over the head. ;)

johnny 02-13-2003 06:04 PM

Oh no, Attalus starts singing. :D Well, i was gonna sleep anyway, and i think this is the perfect moment for it. Goodnight guys and gals. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Edited for TL: That's exactly what i meant, i AM Eric Cartman on another board, and i was refering to that one Southpark episode.

[ 02-13-2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: johnny ]

Attalus 02-13-2003 06:21 PM

G'night, Johnny, sleep tight. Don't let the beer bugs bite. So, TL, how are you liking it? Is the new job as great as you expected?