Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Popularity in IW (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74095)

Krishach 04-03-2002 03:24 PM

Or you can be like me and pretend like you've been here for a long time and act like you're the hottest thing to come around since the sun. Bathe in my aura of awesomeness! ... Err, uh, disregard that.

Gabriel 04-03-2002 04:10 PM

Bah! Who cares about being popular, I been here for ages and almost no one knows me and those who do regreat it. Besides who wants to be popular it all just knowing who butt to kiss when and how often, It just a way poeple cover their own insurities about themselves and I not bitter about being unpopualer at all, really.... I mean it!!

illsha damoul 04-03-2002 04:18 PM

o fine then just ignore me i dont exist oooooooo me a ghost im gonna pull ya teeth out wen u sllep then i will get ma war cow to jump on ya! ha ah aha ha ha ha die foolish mortals

hee hee vet that got ur attention [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

Black Knight 04-03-2002 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by illsha damoul:
o fine then just ignore me i dont exist oooooooo me a ghost im gonna pull ya teeth out wen u sllep then i will get ma war cow to jump on ya! ha ah aha ha ha ha die foolish mortals

hee hee vet that got ur attention [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

Hey, did someone hear something? ;) <jk>

BK

Reeka 04-03-2002 06:49 PM

I've just been around forever.

Cloudbringer 04-03-2002 10:12 PM

OH NO! *fans self and flutters lashes* Jabidas, you stop tossing those icky leaches! *sighs and faints* ;) LOLOLOL

TAOWolf 04-03-2002 10:40 PM

Leeches?? Did someone say Leeches?? EWWWW
~hides behind Cloudy~ :D

SecretMaster 04-03-2002 10:49 PM

People probably know me cuz I'm the founder of Waterdale. Go to online roleplaying, and join the city, we got lots of stuff happening there! And if your lost, i have an info board, so you can't get lost, though it needs to be updated...

Glorfindel 04-04-2002 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reeka:
I've just been around forever.
And we Luv u 4 it 2 Reeka [img]smile.gif[/img] ....

Neway... I think a fair few ppl no me.... well they might... wateva... I havent bin here 4 that long, so if lots of ppl no me I am very pleased with myself :D ... Plz raise ur hand if u know who i am [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Rikard_OHF 04-04-2002 04:37 AM

I just wanna be Loved by you
And nobody else but you

You always start a thread called Fluffyland or Bunny!
To bad the mods will eventually close it
not to mention that other people are gonna steal your momentum by stealing you thread