Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Boogre Bar VII (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32813)

Lord 10-24-2004 11:09 AM

Congrats, jsalsb! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

That's a new avatar for B, bsftcs? I think he's had that one for a little while. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau 10-24-2004 10:01 PM

Yep... new avatar. Or a bad hair day, depending on how you look at it :D

chi master 10-29-2004 10:20 PM

*Walks into bar whilest cloaked in invisibility, pulls out cellar key from the good old days of Jaffin's bar ownership (I was cellarkeeper, remember?) slots it into lock of the cellar, twists and "click"* "hehehe..." *emerges hours later having significantly reduced the bars over flowing ale kegs...*

Olli Kalma 10-30-2004 01:17 PM

Congratulations jsalsb!
And long live Sam, our new member in Gaeal Serran [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sorry I have been missing too,
we had municipal elections and our
youngster's party keeps me busy.
I was not candidate my self, but
I'm president of our party in my town
and huh! we done well [img]smile.gif[/img]

And just came from meeting where
we choose our new board of directors for
area's youngster's party.

Now sure I drink one Ale with you jsalsb
and all others too! Gin Gin! :D

jsalsb 10-30-2004 05:26 PM

Hi Ho. Just popping my head in. Thanks a11 for a11 the congrats! New daddyhood is keeping me on my toes - when it's not keeping me f1at on my back. It's meant that I've been working a1ot from home these days. And it's amazing how much work you can actua11y get done with a baby on your chest! (by the way - first casuaty was my 1aptop keyboard - got something spi11ed on it, and now the "1" doesn't work - that is, the 1etter between K and M - so I'm using the "1" key - that is, the number before 2).

Maybe I'11 pop down to the ce11ar to join chi master...

[ 10-30-2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]

aleph_null1 10-31-2004 08:36 PM

LOL jsalsb, I remember when I broke the '.' character on my keyboard... I had to end every sentence with either an exclamation point or a question mark!

*steps up to bar, removing cloak* Pint of the local ale, barkeep!

Wyvern 11-01-2004 06:46 AM

(clearing away all the Halloween decor)

We had a scary Halloween - our ISP went down due to high winds. We were without for a little more than a day ----oooooooo way scary! lol!!

So So 11-01-2004 01:54 PM

Ahh.... it has been a long time... busy with college applications and what not.... now time to relax with a nice Brew... and to help where I can...

jsalsb 11-16-2004 05:55 PM

Seems us bunch'a tea-totalers have been avoidin' the o' BB for nigh on a fortnight now. What's up with that?

I've come in to drown my sorrows. But I'm not actually sorrowfull about nuthin. So I'm just all confused now. Oh well. Cheers!

aleph_null1 11-16-2004 06:45 PM

Normally, being Tuesday, would be out drinking, sorrows or not.

Can't today. On duty.

Instead drink Boogre Brew! Great idea!