Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone, Nov. 26 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72370)

Neb 11-28-2001 11:34 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir Eric of Tudor:
Good Morning Ned.<hr></blockquote>

Okay, now for todays spelling lesson everyone, how do you spell Neb? Yes, that's right, you spell it N-E-B, NOT N-E-D, it's almost as bad as two other things you call me, but it does not qualify you for having your head put upon a pike and set outside the gates of my fortress..... The other two things do though.

Sir Eric of Tudor 11-28-2001 11:40 AM

Dresden, yes it is here, people should be here all evening. Probably lots of people. BTW, love the pic. Nice find.

NeB sorry even I make typos, yes Dresden, I know you thought I was perfect.

I'm going to scream is someone doesn't let Eric know about that darn fight!!!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Neb:

Okay, now for todays spelling lesson everyone, how do you spell Neb? Yes, that's right, you spell it N-E-B, NOT N-E-D, it's almost as bad as two other things you call me, but it does not qualify you for having your head put upon a pike and set outside the gates of my fortress..... The other two things do though.
<hr></blockquote>

LOL! Hiya Neb, but I can call you Nebling right ;)
Or even Imoen :D

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-28-2001 05:54 PM

behold my new, slightly shorter sig!

is it short enough for regular use now?

Legolas 11-28-2001 06:41 PM

Hi everyone!

Ned, you've made us curious. What other two words [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Is the dreaded three-lettered P-word one of them?
And what's the other? I've got a list here, so if you could clarify which two I should not call you, I can use the others and keep my head on my neck.

It's not Ben, is it?

Aelia Jusa 11-28-2001 07:10 PM

Oh poor old Ned. Everyone picks on him *give Ned a big hug* :D :D

Hmm, Legs, I would have thought it was a five letter word starting with P that was the biggest contender. Is that true, Ned ;) ?

adam warlock 11-29-2001 06:59 PM

One question and only question only for everyone on this forum

what the heck this guy's smoking???

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/thoth.gif

Cafe running smoothly since I'm back... ;)

Cloudbringer 11-29-2001 07:30 PM

HI everyone!

Been a long and tedious day today and I'm sure in need of a cup of tea and a quiet place to sit. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyone do anything exciting today? Or is Neb's spelling lesson the entertainment for our Cafe today? LOL

I filed and typed and typed some more today.. lots of data to deal with when we are trying to hire a new professor in the department. ugh..

Cloudy, wondering who Ned is [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Tiger 11-29-2001 07:31 PM

HI
just trying to fix my sig so dont mind me.

Dresdan 11-29-2001 10:37 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI everyone!

Been a long and tedious day today and I'm sure in need of a cup of tea and a quiet place to sit. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyone do anything exciting today? Or is Neb's spelling lesson the entertainment for our Cafe today? LOL

I filed and typed and typed some more today.. lots of data to deal with when we are trying to hire a new professor in the department. ugh..

Cloudy, wondering who Ned is [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

I would have liked to do something exciting, but as you are obviously working overtime on that rain I asked you to send, I am unable to. I figured if it rained I would get out of doing more lights. Wrong answer, but I have them all up and told my wife if she gets any more she will have to seek employment to help with the electric bill. Needless to say, no more lights are forthcoming. (Ever try sleeping with sunglasses on?)