Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, Sep. 2, 02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81011)

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
Thanks Esther...ya go and give Nessy a blackmail tool! *hugs Nanashi* even though your as pessemistic as hell, you're funny with it.
Nessy, blackmail me again and I'll have Calaethis yell at you until you get bored.

Ooh, I'm scared. ;) But keep your husband away from me anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
OKAY, I NEED TO CAAAALM. This can't be good for my blood pressure.

Sigmar 09-02-2002 01:02 PM

Who's Gallgher?

And Kaltia I'm glad to hear at least someone got wet :D

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanashi:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
*pulls melon from his ear*

What did you know no one got wet this time...ah well at least it livened the place up :D

Well, whatchaknow? Ya learn something new everyday don't you.</font>[/QUOTE]Yesterday, I've learned how to roll paper into a flower. Very entertaining. ^_^ And the day before, how to get to my room through all the junk in the hallway. But nothing new today. -_-</font>[/QUOTE]The ineresting life of Nanashi, laid bare before you [img]tongue.gif[/img] Enjoy this rare peek into the life of the best anime artist this side of Japan.

Sir Goulum 09-02-2002 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lioness:
Thanks Esther...ya go and give Nessy a blackmail tool! *hugs Nanashi* even though your as pessemistic as hell, you're funny with it.
Nessy, blackmail me again and I'll have Calaethis yell at you until you get bored.

Ooh, I'm scared. ;) But keep your husband away from me anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D </font>[/QUOTE]HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
OKAY, I NEED TO CAAAALM. This can't be good for my blood pressure.[/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Yes, it must be skyrocketing :D

Jerome 09-02-2002 01:03 PM

Quote:

HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Sure he is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're the fist sucessful couple from "Jerome's groovy love and marriage clinic". Free complementary shrub with every happy couple. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Who's Gallgher?

it'll be you in a minute if you don't be quiet, you DEFINATLY aren't on my good books. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Nanashi 09-02-2002 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
Heya Attalus. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How much do you want paid for all the juicy secrets about Kaltia, Nanashi? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I doubt you'd have enough money to pay me. ^_^

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Sure he is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're the fist sucessful couple from "Jerome's groovy love and marriage clinic". Free complementary shrub with every happy couple. [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]*mutters about hippies*
Look, he's denied any romance between us, alright?
keep this up and I'll hit you with Jordan the Yucca Plant.

Sigmar 09-02-2002 01:05 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
Who's Gallgher?

it'll be you in a minute if you don't be quiet, you DEFINATLY aren't on my good books. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I'm sure that be threatning if I knew who he WAS!

You're not the boss of me lady [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 09-02-2002 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanashi:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerome:
Heya Attalus. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How much do you want paid for all the juicy secrets about Kaltia, Nanashi? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I doubt you'd have enough money to pay me. ^_^</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, I like you again now No-Name [img]smile.gif[/img] I have 50p I'll give ya tomorrow at skool.