Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Euro 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90297)

johnny 06-14-2004 12:58 PM

Denmark is looking very sharp so far, they're better than Italy, who are once again leaning on a tight defense *yawn*

Every time i see the Italians play, i can't help thinking what's more important to the players, physical appearance or scoring goals. :D

Arledrian 06-14-2004 01:13 PM

Are the Italians playing in those sexy, tight Kappa shirts again? Oh man, I could hardly keep my eyes off their studly bodies during the last World Cup. :D :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for England though, losing to France in the last few minutes. Holland's playing tomorrow, so I shall be decked out in orange attire (not really) and supporting them all the way. I don't give them much of a chance after losing to both Ireland and Belgium, but then again, Holland does perform best under pressure.

PS: What does chili have to do with this, anyway? Last I heard, they were from South America, and since this is Euro 2004, I really fail to see where they come into it. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lanesra 06-14-2004 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Masklinn:
I blame Campbell. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Why?

Masklinn 06-14-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lanesra:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Masklinn:
I blame Campbell. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Why? </font>[/QUOTE]For giving France such a hard time to get anywhere near the english goal. Campbell was bloody brilliant yesterday, he stopped many many french attacks.

Anyway.

Italy 0 - 0 Denmark
Denmark players were awesome, they played like Brazil ! I hope they'll go far in this Euro. [img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny 06-14-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arledrian:
Are the Italians playing in those sexy, tight Kappa shirts again? Oh man, I could hardly keep my eyes off their studly bodies during the last World Cup. :D :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for England though, losing to France in the last few minutes. Holland's playing tomorrow, so I shall be decked out in orange attire (not really) and supporting them all the way. I don't give them much of a chance after losing to both Ireland and Belgium, but then again, Holland does perform best under pressure.

PS: What does chili have to do with this, anyway? Last I heard, they were from South America, and since this is Euro 2004, I really fail to see where they come into it. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No, but they have lovely curly .... things hanging down their hair, and colourful strings in it, some have ponytails. They look more masculin than ever. :D

I'm waiting for the moment when Italy will show up in miniskirts, than the circle will be complete. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Xen 06-14-2004 02:53 PM

Yes Italy play 0-0. I can` wait to see the next match.

Xen 06-14-2004 04:37 PM

Last time I checked the Swedens were leading 3-0. Larsson scored two goals in one minute. :eek:

johnny 06-14-2004 05:04 PM

I see Larsson still has the magic touch. Great game by Ibrahimovic as well. Sweden made quite an impression me thinks.

Rataxes 06-14-2004 05:16 PM

Larsson is God. I doubt we'll see a better goal in this EC than his 2-0 header.

Link 06-14-2004 05:24 PM

How many Gods can you have in one thread?? :rolleyes: