Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   OFF TOPIC - what countrys do you live in? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50503)

turbovee 01-29-2001 10:55 PM

Ladyzekke: If I could put a frowney face up I would. (Help me learn this trick)you gave credit to accord for my firkragg strategy, Sniffle. I just don't know how I'm continue with this blow to my ego.

Yorick 01-29-2001 11:30 PM

Do we have any New Zealanders here? Ok... for those who haven't heard a New Zealand accent try this out:

Un Nue Zeelund thay fleetten eevraythung. Espushly deoown south. I used to hev a lot of Nue Zeelunder stuedents. Ut was funny toe taeke theem uff. Make sure uff you're in the cuntry to ask for fush und chups, und uff youe wat ice cream, make sure ut's thuck und ruch und creamy.

Shut! Ut taekes fureevur toe write like thus. I thunk I'll stup...

Yorick 01-29-2001 11:36 PM

Sorry I meant:
Uf yoe wunt ice cream, maeke shore ut's ruch und thuck und crummy.

draconia 01-29-2001 11:57 PM

Hi everyone. I am from Utah, USA.
I am one of the "ladies" that collect dragons. I collect all kinds, I even have a couple of toy dragons in my collection.

draconia 01-30-2001 12:06 AM

Yes Lady Zekke, I did check out that website. The dragons in there are really great but way too much money for me. There was one in there that I would love to have, but unfortunately, I can't see paying that much money for them. Maybe some day when I become rich. There is no pollution here to cough on but I think I would rather cough on pollution then deal with the mentality of the ppl here in this town. What I would give to be able to live closer to civilization. Civilization is about 60 miles from me.

fighter-thief 01-30-2001 12:07 AM

yea Green River sounds like a place i dont want to be it does sound like a place that Steven King would base a book out of though .and i want to thank you for your honesty it's a rare thing these days,and do you ever feel like those people are going to come to your house one day saying something like "brains ,must have brains" or some such thing[haha]

draconia 01-30-2001 12:13 AM

LMAO Fighter-thief!!! That is a worry. Stephen King could make a great scary book of this town. What would probably be the scariest thing, if what he wrote was all true not made up. I think maybe I will write that book and scare the pants off of everyone. I can see the ppl here knocking at my door and saying that. I think that if you do not like where you live, come to Green River, Utah for a week and I guarantee that you will love the place you live.

Melusine 01-30-2001 12:16 AM

Draconia I just bumped into this thread and I just wanted to say I'm sorry that you're so unhappy where you live!
Long live the Internet, huh?

Charlie 01-30-2001 12:29 AM

I too really feel for you sweetheart. This is such a sad situation and one in which I and others feel helpless.
I really hope you find a way to a little more happiness, lifes too short and you don't get a second chance at it. Best wishes and I'm thinking of you.

fighter-thief 01-30-2001 12:32 AM

Draconia
i just want to say that i am happy to bring some humor to your life i always say if your not having fun then whats the point of doing it also you have a friend here in west virginia and maybe one day dragons will fly the skys and not just in our dreams