Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, Hoping FRANCES doesn't hit our Chochome (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91480)

Attalus 09-05-2004 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Attention: my butt hurts. Good night</font>
And made my morning. You kids stay up too late. I wouldn't stay up until 3 gaming if I could save Viconia. Well, let me think a bit on that ...

RoSs_bg2_rox 09-05-2004 09:28 AM

Maybe you should start up a new hobby...something like astronomy, that way your wife would never know... :D

Hivetyrant 09-05-2004 09:29 AM

Well, Hello everyone, whats happening? Just finished KOTOR< and might I say IT KICKS ASS!!!!
Anyway, I suppose I will talk to you all tomorrow, I have to go take a photo of myself and add it to the album, ill try and get photos of Intrepid, Azeral, and Lennon aswell.
And goodnight everyone.

RoSs_bg2_rox 09-05-2004 09:32 AM

Lucky for some, it's only 2.30 here, I haven't even been to work yet! I really can't be bothered today. Im too tired. Fancy coming over here and working for me, and Il go over to Oz and get some sleep. Sounds like a plan.

Attalus 09-05-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Well, Hello everyone, whats happening? Just finished KOTOR, and might I say IT KICKS ASS!!!!
Anyway, I suppose I will talk to you all tomorrow, I have to go take a photo of myself and add it to the album, ill try and get photos of Intrepid, Azeral, and Lennon aswell.
And goodnight everyone.

Still haven't finished it. I have a saved game with my Jedi right outside Malak's little room. I haven't even tried. Drives Piestrider crazy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lady Blue03 09-05-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
And made my morning. You kids stay up too late. I wouldn't stay up until 3 gaming if I could save Viconia. Well, let me think a bit on that ...
<font color=pink>Awe but see, its 12:30 and I just woke up, so I got the required hours of sleep anyway :D

warcraft has that effect on you :D Ross! You, me, tonight:warcraft ok? Actually it might be midmorning for you...hehe

Reeeeally windy here today. Going to visit my grandma and probably spend the rest of the day at Chris's. With any luck the hurricane thats off the coast over here will bring rain for paintballing on Monday :D </font>

Sir Goulum 09-05-2004 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Attalus:

<font color=pink>Awe but see, its 12:30 and I just woke up, so I got the required hours of sleep anyway :D
</font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Only 9 and a half hours of sleep?! That's pitiful! :D

Cloudbringer 09-05-2004 10:35 PM

Hey, she couldn't sleep much longer or her butt would hurt again? I dunno...LB, you crack me up some days! :D

Got a new video card and it is working well! NWN looks incredible! (now if only I had the time to PLAY instead of just check out the video card!) :D

Sir Goulum 09-05-2004 10:37 PM

I wish I could get a new video card. I swear, HP gave something Wal-Mart made or something.... it sometimes has trouble with Baldurs Gate II! :(

Lady Blue03 09-05-2004 11:21 PM

<font color=pink>Ah, my butt wouldn't be hurting from too much sleep as I sleep on my tummy, never on my back ;)
Which video card did you get Cloudy?</font>