Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone, May 14, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90098)

Lady Blue03 05-18-2004 01:50 PM

<font color=pink>Morning all. Did I ever mention I hate being the last post on a page, meh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Almost missed my Aeronautics final this morning! I couldn't remember if the school moved the times for finals week forward or backwards...I thought forwards, but after getting to school and checking my schedule I noticed I had jotted down the final was at 8am...it was 9:30! Fortunately the teacher was still there so I got to take it anyway *whew* Ended up getting a C in the class, which is fine with me *shrugs*

Stopped by the reading lab to double check with the teacher there about our final, picked up my new nelson denny test (I had progessed at 0%, because the test couldnt rank me any higher than it had the first time I took it, go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I did increase my reading rate from 230 words per minute to 550 words per minute though [img]smile.gif[/img]

At Starbucks now, but going to go home, wash my car, and study for my bio final this evening. See you guys later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

edit:well, looks like im the first post on the page. Scratch my above comment then, lol</font>

[ 05-18-2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]

Attalus 05-18-2004 02:36 PM

Well, it's not the last, now. Have a great day, Jen. Watch out for this guy, __> [img]graemlins/grabblue.gif[/img] :D

Downunda 05-21-2004 07:01 AM

Heya guys and gals.

Work's slowin down heaps now, days are starting to drag for the winter months... Boss is away for 7 weeks touring round europe so it's pretty much cruise mode for everyone else [img]tongue.gif[/img]

A month to go before I fly out to California, looking forward to the sun and a break from christchurch [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 05-21-2004 07:22 AM

Hello all.
I haven't been in teh cafe much, I'm sorry. :(
What do you think of this lil' poem?Not worth to waste
Not worth to waste a greeting on,
Not worth to waste talking to,
Not worth to waste a thought,
Not worth to waste a smile,
Not worth to waste your time on,
Not worth to waste your tears on,
Not worth to waste your friendship on,
Not worth to waste your love on,
Not worth to waste your pity on,
Not worth to waste your care on,
Not worth to waste your kindness on,
Not worth to waste a goodbye on,
Not worth to waste your breath on.

Only worth to waste a joke on,
Only worth to spread your rumors,
Only worth to tease, only worth to hurt,
Only worth to laugh at.

Don't realise how much it hurts,
Don't realise how much I cry,
Don't realise how I feel,
When I'm not worth to waste your time on.

RevRuby 05-21-2004 08:18 AM

it is very thought provoking ds. i have whole journals of poetry it reminds me of. :::hugs to you::: and you are worth speaking to imho, and i could never "waste" time on iw.

speaking of time on iw...the kids are still sleeping? hopefully iw won't go down for me before i post.

i'd welcome stormy back, but we've already done some talking, and she knows how glad i was to see her on my yahoo messenger!

sorry i haven't been on lately. we moved, the kids are growing, i'm tired, nathan is still working two jobs, but he's riding ,my bike back and forth. it's a lot of riding for him and i really feel bad.

last week was hot hot hot, and they finally installed the ac this week, when my high inside my house has only been 76 :( :::grump:::

well i am going to go. i should check on the kids....

SomeGuy 05-21-2004 09:01 AM

Get 'r done! Woohoo! School's finally out! School's finally out! Oh thank God! Goodbye 7:00 am! Hello 12:30 pm! *falls over* I'm so happy I'm so happy. But I doubt I'll really even get to sleep in this summer. Coach Stick says the weightroom is going to be open all summer. Must lift weights. Must raise bench and squat max... Anyway, glad I could drop be, must be going now, bye! :D

Attalus 05-21-2004 09:35 AM

Goodbye, SG. Congrats on school being out. Piestrider has two more weeks; Will, one. Meanwhile, for the adults, work goes on.

Ilander 05-21-2004 10:04 AM

High school is drawing to a close! I'm sad and elated! Sad to be leaving the T-1 line access behind, and elated to be getting the h*** out of this place and going to college! HA!

Jerome 05-21-2004 10:18 AM

Hah, some of us are done with High School for good. ;) Though university is another story entirely, I suppose. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good afternoon all. First time i've been in here in a while... how's everyone been? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 05-21-2004 10:48 AM

SomeGuy: You lucky mongoose.
RevRuby: Poetry rules, doesn't it? Hope the kids are okay.