Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 7-10-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80101)

canadianvixen 07-10-2002 05:34 PM

Quote:

SomeGuy

Cloudy I sent you a pm.Please check it.Hey guys sup?Hey dizzy!Drop down and give me a rootbeer float! Sup CloudLady?Give your fiance my regards. Hey LadyBlue.How are ya? I missed CV today did'nt I?
<font color = aqua> Yes we just missed each other Someguy. I seemed to have managed to miss Johnny too, and he promised me nuts. :( </font>

Sir Goulum 07-10-2002 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
is it me, or is no one posting as fast as they usually do? it seems to me that IWs has 'slowed' down over the summer quite a lot... :(
<font color=Orange>People are probably on vacation......and does anyone know where the big thing of 27 pages worth of pictures is on stealthys site?</font>

TAOWolf 07-10-2002 06:03 PM

[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] good e'ening, ya'll.........

how fares everyone? :D

(YAY! 2 hours of work to go!!) [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-10-2002 06:04 PM

lol, true I guess. but, ah nevermind. sorry dont know about 'stealthy's' what is it?

TheGrandSlayer 07-10-2002 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Good Morning everyone...er.. afternoon for me!

I'm not feeling so great, so I've stayed in but Jim is out mowing and trimming weeds in my yard. :D

[img]graemlins/homer.gif[/img] just wants you to know "Luckey for you some one here is responsible!"

SomeGuy 07-10-2002 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by canadianvixen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />SomeGuy

Cloudy I sent you a pm.Please check it.Hey guys sup?Hey dizzy!Drop down and give me a rootbeer float! Sup CloudLady?Give your fiance my regards. Hey LadyBlue.How are ya? I missed CV today did'nt I?

<font color = aqua> Yes we just missed each other Someguy. I seemed to have managed to miss Johnny too, and he promised me nuts. :( </font></font>[/QUOTE]CV YOU'RE STILL RIGHT!!?!? oh please still be on.

canadianvixen 07-10-2002 06:16 PM

<font color = aqua> LOL Hi someguy. How was your day? Do anything exciting?</font>

SomeGuy 07-10-2002 06:24 PM

Not really.All I did was sit around and watch t.v. and get on the net! [img]tongue.gif[/img] That's my normal day really. :D How was your day CV?

johnny 07-10-2002 06:34 PM

Can anyone tell me what's up with Lord Shield ? I haven't seen him for days now, is he on a vacation or something ?

canadianvixen 07-10-2002 06:36 PM

<font color = aqua> It was very hectic and I'm glad to be home now. [img]smile.gif[/img] I won't be on for long I have a report to write and packing to do.

Hi Johnny! It's late for you.</font>