Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The Aelia and Davros Aussie Sports Thread (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72782)

Donut 12-07-2001 07:43 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Davros:
Yes Donut, it was sad news to the Kiwi's and the world - almost don't have the heart to taunt our new friend about his cricket team - almost :D . And how did your boys go on the sub-continent Donut - did they stand up and make a good account of themselves???? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
As well as yours did if I remember correctly. :D

Davros 12-07-2001 07:58 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Donut:

As well as yours did if I remember correctly. :D
<hr></blockquote>

Let's see, I seem to recall we won our first test over there this year by an innings and a swag of runs inside 3 days. DID YOUR GUYS DO THAT GOOD? - I APOLOGISE THEN, I AM OFFICIALLY IMPRESSED :D .

Donut 12-07-2001 08:14 AM

Let's see, I seem to recall we won our first test over there this year by an innings and a swag of runs inside 3 days. DID YOUR GUYS DO THAT GOOD? - I APOLOGISE THEN, I AM OFFICIALLY IMPRESSED :D .
<hr></blockquote>

And then you lost the next two. We're doing it the other way round.

Davros 12-07-2001 07:13 PM

The other way round huh :D - I thought you were just sticking to your "tried and true" formula of capitulation - Bwahahahhaha [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Aelia Jusa 12-08-2001 02:33 AM

The other way round huh :D - I thought you were just sticking to your "tried and true" formula of capitulation - Bwahahahhaha [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Now, be fair, Davros. Ganguly might gift them with a laughably generous declaration in the next test, they've been known to win from there [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

LennonCook 12-08-2001 03:26 AM

<font color= "yellow"> Id like to put in a few words if I could... </font>
<H1><marquee><font color="lime"> A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color= "lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color= "gold">E</font><font color="lime"> A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color= "lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color= "gold">E</font><font color="lime"> A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color= "lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color= "gold">E</font><font color="lime">!</font><font color="gold">!</font><font color="lime">!</font><font color= "gold">!</font></marquee></H1>

Davros 12-08-2001 08:13 AM

Nice point there, and well made :D .

Memnoch 12-08-2001 03:40 PM

<hr></blockquote>

Donut's boys were very courageous...they thought they could bowl Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid et al for four runs in that second innings. Sadly, it was not to be. :D

Scholarcs 12-08-2001 07:30 PM

Yes Donut, it was sad news to the Kiwi's and the world - almost don't have the heart to taunt our new friend about his cricket team - almost :D <hr></blockquote>

Heh, just you wait until we win. :D

Aelia Jusa 12-08-2001 07:42 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scholarcs:

Heh, just you wait until we win. :D
<hr></blockquote>

Wait... yes, we will wait ;) Good advice :D :D