Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, December 21, 2005 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94638)

Cloudbringer 12-28-2005 04:34 PM

It's a very nice flavored tea! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

I don't have any on hand right now, so you'll have to have Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Cinnamon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Morgeruat 12-28-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Am I the only person who's starved for a new PC game? I know my tastes are specific. Usually I play RPG's and Strategy games and I like 'em turn based. I havn't bought anything new in some time.

I'm really looking forward to Heroes 5 and Dark Messiah.

What is everyone playing right now?

Civ 4 is out, that should soak up several weeks of time before you realize how long it's been. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ivelliis 12-28-2005 06:02 PM

Flavoured tea? Just buy normal teabags, milk and sugar damnit!

It snowed today, so I *had* to go out and throw snowballs. 6 ish hours, I came in freezing, but all in all a good day!

Have hurt my knee though. Chasing down someone who threw a snowball at us and went to stop, knee would have bent in the wrong direction if it could have. Still a bit achey now...

Cloudbringer 12-29-2005 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone! I'm up keeping my cats company while they sleep. :D It never ceases to amaze me how when I'm in bed, they walk on me, race around like wildcats and meow til I'm up. Then it's off to have a bite to eat and find a comfy spot to nap! Never fails! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Madman-Rogovich 12-29-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
It's a very nice flavored tea! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

I don't have any on hand right now, so you'll have to have Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Cinnamon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dunno Cloudy I think you'd do well to get you'r hands on some Scottish Blend ;) finest tea around :D

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-29-2005 01:09 PM

Ya gotta try Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer. It's the blue box with the dragon on it. I also bought some Stash brand Licorice spice tea. It's mighty good.

Yeah, Civ 4 can do that. I'm afraid to buy it!

I just put Neverwinter Nights with all the expansions in. That should cover me a while.

[ 12-29-2005, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]

Cloudbringer 12-29-2005 02:13 PM

Madman, if I could find it, I might try it! I'll keep a lookout when shopping now. :D

Variol, yup, that should keep you very busy for a while! Plus there are tons of modules to download for NWN so I'd say you've got game time coming!

Ivelliis 01-01-2006 06:20 PM

Happy New Year all (Even though it's nearly the 2nd here). Hope you all had a good one!

Had quite a full house without actually having a party. Me, my girlfriend, mum and dad, sister, nana, grandad, grandads brother + his wife (so my dads uncle + aunties), then my dads aunties brother and his wife.

Confusing or what?

With them singing Rock DJ and Black Eyed Peas on the karaoke on the Playstation, drinking and just chilling out it was a pretty good night.

Was tricked into watching the film Alfie. The biggest chick flick I've ever seen. Didn't really have a point. Some bloke who slept with a lot of girls, charming them and whatnot, then dumping them realising he wanted to settle down (after getting his best mates girlfriend and soon-to-be-wife pregnant) etc. etc.

Cloudbringer 01-01-2006 09:26 PM

Spent the day watching tv and eating...LOL, yes, we ate and lay about the living room most of the day...now THAT's a holiday! :D

Ilander 01-01-2006 11:39 PM

I'm jealous, Cloudy! Keep that up, and you may not get those chocolates next year, either ;)

I spent today working on our water pump and trying to install a fuel pump on my car. The former met with success, while the latter...well, I'm gonna have to finish it tomorrow by myself...

Oh well. I certainly hope that fixed my car! I'm getting tired of pouring my money into it.

Hope you all have a great day!