Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   An Ironworks Wedding! Congrats! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72495)

Neb 12-02-2001 08:49 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Davros:
[img]tongue.gif[/img] - looks like the wedding thread got taken hostage :D . Neb - just you return Cheetah this instant - if you do, I promise I won't tell Aelia you have been unfaithful ;) .

Cloudy - the correct term for a confused cloudlet who doesn't know if the're the maid or the best man is ......"The Silver Lining" [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Sorry Davros, Yorick is paying me 1000000$ to keep her :D , besides, what's to prevent me from having both Aelia and Cheetah..... :D

Davros 12-02-2001 08:55 AM

:D - Uuhhhh, PINK - if you are on the trail of the nebulous Neblet, he is over there cowering behind that bush......

Neb 12-02-2001 09:08 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Davros:
:D - Uuhhhh, PINK - if you are on the trail of the nebulous Neblet, he is over there cowering behind that bush......<hr></blockquote>

Davros! I'll get you for that! *Climbs a tree and hides* I'll unleash Silver on you as soon as she gets online!

Davros 12-02-2001 09:14 AM

"Arrrgghhhhh!!!!", screams Neblet, "Damn, I forgot that Pink can fly". In dire pain from the large nip that Pink has taken from his behind, Neb dives opportunisticly for the nearest pond. Sure hope he can swim :D .

Kaz 12-02-2001 10:24 AM

ROFLMAO! *choke gasp* Congratulations to whoever married who, I lost track!

Melusine 12-02-2001 10:38 AM

LOL - priceless, LoA!!
Congrats, Hugh and Amanda! ;)

This is really uncanny though - the radio was playing while I read the original thread, and as I read the post where Hugh quoted some lyrics, "Let's Get Married" started playing on the radio.... :eek: [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

*\Conan/* 12-02-2001 11:57 AM

Well, well [img]smile.gif[/img] This all caught me by surprise...but dont worry I can get a Band on short notice. Watch out that you dont get burned by the fireworks! Happy days you two!

Silver Cheetah 12-02-2001 01:33 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Neb:

Davros! I'll get you for that! *Climbs a tree and hides* I'll unleash Silver on you as soon as she gets online!
<hr></blockquote>

Davros freezes in horror as a silvery tail creeps round his neck......

Yorick 12-02-2001 01:36 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusine:
LOL - priceless, LoA!!
Congrats, Hugh and Amanda! ;)

This is really uncanny though - the radio was playing while I read the original thread, and as I read the post where Hugh quoted some lyrics, "Let's Get Married" started playing on the radio.... :eek: [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

NO! That is too wierd. How funny, spooky and coincidental. Very bizarre.

Ronn_Bman 12-02-2001 02:42 PM

Funny....while I was reading and responding during the wedding Jimmy Buffet's "Let's Get Drunk And Screw" came on. Seriously!