Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Congratulations Australia for Miss Universe 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90236)

Vaskez 06-02-2004 07:22 PM

uss nice one for finding that site, I didn't think Miss Hungary looked that good on the globalbeauties site but she does look pretty nice on that site you posted.

As I said before, my favourites are probably Misses Mexico, Peru and Jamaica [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] daaaaaaaaaamn those asses need tapping :D :D

but as stated, none of them could pass for ugly...

And don't think I've forgotten about you Maledrain you bastard [img]tongue.gif[/img] you mention my grannies again and you'll find my virtual foot up your ass :D :D

[ 06-02-2004, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

The Hierophant 06-03-2004 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Shame. I might have voted for Aelia. She's cute. [img]smile.gif[/img] And smart of course.
Well, perhaps the two of you could do a 'photo shoot' together then?
It'll be a huge hit! All you have to do is take your clothes off. It's so easy. Honestly baby, I'll make you a star! I promise! ;)

[ 06-03-2004, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]

Melusine 06-03-2004 06:38 AM

*throws self in Hiero's arms* Is it true? Will you make me a star?? But... but... what is that awful smell coming off of you? Oh I know! It's the incredible staleness of your "get Mel and Aelia naked in a photoshoot" line which is never going to work anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

Jorath Calar 06-03-2004 07:07 AM

Can't blame a guy for trying though... [img]smile.gif[/img]

GokuZool 06-03-2004 07:16 AM

All I can say is - sweet! [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]

:D

-----

(For all the Aussies on IW)

Miss Universe 2004 will be shown tomorrow (Friday) on Channel 7 at 8:30pm.

Davros 06-03-2004 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Hierophant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melusine:
Shame. I might have voted for Aelia. She's cute. [img]smile.gif[/img] And smart of course.

Well, perhaps the two of you could do a 'photo shoot' together then?
It'll be a huge hit! All you have to do is take your clothes off. It's so easy. Honestly baby, I'll make you a star! I promise! ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]What Hiero - did you miss all wonderful times back at the ORT that Aelia and Mel danced nekked - it got so commplace we were more surprised when they decided to wear clothes :D .

Davros 06-03-2004 09:57 AM

Quote:

I might have voted for Aelia. She's cute. [img]smile.gif[/img] And smart of course.
I will 2nd both of those Oh most magnificent of the Sultry Archbabe Elflets - Aelia is very smart and definitely cute but of course you qualify in both departments as well. In the end I went with "the one that put their head over the contest and showed that they wanted the football the most" (an Aussie Football term), and in her own words :
Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia:
Beauty pageants have such a meaningful place in my world, that to win this, well *sniff* I'm overwhelmed.
;) - no need to thanks us Aelia - we can see you are overcome with emotion :D

[ 06-03-2004, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Davros ]

Gangrell 06-03-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

It's the incredible staleness of your "get Mel and Aelia naked in a photoshoot" line which is never going to work anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)
I get the feeling he's used it before? :D

uss 06-03-2004 12:50 PM

By the way, LOL at the 17-th and 18-th reply in this topic.

Quote:

Actually she's not really my type either, especially the way she's looking in this pic, but I would still call her beautiful rather than ugly. I think it's rather crass to call anyone ugly, but god knows there are plenty of people in the world who deserve the epithet more than she does. ;)
Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Congrats to Aussies. IMO she`s ugly as hell...
:D

Melusine 06-03-2004 12:58 PM

You're easily amused, Uss.
Just because I say something doesn't mean that everybody will automatically act on it (what a surprise, huh! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Not yet, anyway. ;) [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
And even so, judging by the Song Lyric Thread, Xen seems to be the type that wouldn't recognise a hint if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "I'm a hint, look here". (thank you Blackadder) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
I get the feeling he's used it before? :D
Yah. Pathetic isn't it? ;)

[ 06-03-2004, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]