Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 4-30-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85652)

Kaltia 04-30-2003 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
If that's what you see in it, then yes.... it's a pair of underpants. Now quit smoking that crap, or at least pass it on to me. :D

It's the New York Yankees logo silly. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

*sigh* SILLY, it's not like I WATCH baseball, it's like, so totally, like, American!
*Beats Johnny with the pair of underpants*

[ 04-30-2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

johnny 04-30-2003 03:09 PM

Yes Kat, it's American, but it's also probably the most used logo in the world. You see people with caps, coats, t-shirts, etc, with that everywhere in the world. It's quite possible you've seen it somewhere before, you don't have to be a baseballfan to know that particular logo. On DMRealms i have it as my sigpic, remember ?

Kaltia 04-30-2003 03:10 PM

*sticks nose up in the air* No, can't say I remember. I thought you had Wile. E. Coyote as your sig pic?!

johnny 04-30-2003 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
*sticks nose up in the air* No, can't say I remember. I thought you had Wile. E. Coyote as your sig pic?!
Nah, that was on Pandemonium, and i got bored with that one, so it's gone again. On DMR i had a tapdancing Bugs Bunny at first. :D

MagiK 04-30-2003 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
And I thought it was:

I am a Kaltia
I spam all day
I type real fast
And my hair is frayed!

[She is a Kaltia
She spams all day
She types real fast
And her hair is frayed!]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

<font color="#fcdbe4">This would be sung to the tune of "Im a LumberJack" yes? :D </font>

Horatio 04-30-2003 03:38 PM

Kaltia, you are like, so uninformed. I'm like, totally clueless on baseball, and I even know that it's the Yankees. Like, TOTALLY [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

FelixJaeger 04-30-2003 04:57 PM

Hello everyone of you strange people,
Yay I got A A A in my science modules(woo hoo all 10% of a GCSE)
Hmmn people think I'm gay now... ahh well I guess I shouldnt point out all the 'fit' Male doctors and nurses in Scrubs...
Oh well life goes on, how be you lot?

Stormymystic 04-30-2003 05:17 PM

hey everyone did anyone miss me yesterday? how is everyone doing?

Cloudbringer 04-30-2003 05:23 PM

Hiya Felix! Sounds like you did well, but err.. why do they think that? I'm lost.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

FelixJaeger 04-30-2003 05:29 PM

Hey Cloudy!
How are you?
I dunno probably because I'm not homophobic like everyone else is and they wouldn't change the channel so they got an hour of:
"Hey look it's the fit one again, damn i wish i could remember his name" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hmmn it dont matter what people think anyway...