Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- Happy Halloween! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92099)

Xen 11-01-2004 04:43 AM

Good morning. We have hallowen but not at this time as you guys. I think it's in march or somewhere around there.

Kakero 11-01-2004 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum:

School again today... and its meant to be a public holiday too! Koran reading day! I was forced not to do this by my terrible school! ;)

still got school? I thought malaysian school start their two months long holiday already? hmm..

Xen 11-01-2004 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Callum:

School again today... and its meant to be a public holiday too! Koran reading day! I was forced not to do this by my terrible school! ;)

still got school? I thought malaysian school start their two months long holiday already? hmm.. </font>[/QUOTE]Lucky for me I have no school this week, but vacation. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well I just ate lunch and I will go to the cinema again today, hoping that the tickets for Man on Fire won't be sold out <u>for the third time</u>. :D

Callum 11-01-2004 08:00 AM

Yes... Malaysian schools start holiday on Wednesday... (How on earth...!? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

But I go to an international school... our holiday doesn't start till the 17th of December :(

Attalus 11-01-2004 09:34 AM

Good morning, all. Cool and rainy, after a wet Hallowe'en. We had over 200 Trick or Treaters, only one rude one, but he subsided after I snarled at him.

Sigmar 11-01-2004 10:34 AM

Am I crazy or did Cerek's name use to be Cerek the Barbarian?

How did Cerek change his name?

Is this none of my buisness?

:D

dplax 11-01-2004 11:21 AM

It used to be, but IIRC he asked the mods to change it. (I think he said that in a thread)

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-01-2004 11:52 AM

Yes, that is right. Ziroc did it for him.

Nice to see you back Patrick, good holiday?

dplax 11-01-2004 12:24 PM

Yeah I had awesome holidays. Went hiking in the mountains for five days with some english friends of ours to celebrate my dad's birthday and then had the other half of a week to meet all of my friends. It was worth it, although now I am more tired than before the holidays and have not yet managed to study enough for my exam for tomorrow.

Xen 11-01-2004 12:53 PM

Well, well. I bet you guys can't say what happend to me. The tickets for Man of Fire were sold out again. :mad: [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] How is that possible? I wanted to watch it three times and every time the tickets were sold out. There must be some conspiracy going on. If they will be sold out one more time I swear I will start BitComet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]