Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, Now in Attalus' Backyard, 1-7-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83483)

Attalus 01-08-2003 09:48 AM

You will be there a long time, my son. Just the beer keg should keep you busy for a while. It's "Dixie Beer," tell me if you like it. Garnet, leftovers in the little refrigerator in the utility room. *Sneaks Oreo while she is gone.* Good morning, all. We'll be turning on the hot tub this morning.

Garnet FalconDance 01-08-2003 09:54 AM

Wooho0! Leftovers!

...happily goes in search of yummies...

Elif Godson 01-08-2003 10:05 AM

~step's outside front door, sunny, warm and hey never a snow flake :D ~ ah yes life is good, no hot tub, but hey I dont need one with weather like this ;)

Hi Hi all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 01-08-2003 10:13 AM

HAHAHA Keep it up Elif! Florida is looking good for a Cafe on location one day! hehehe....*eyes Elif's house* ;) :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 01-08-2003 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Aww, CD, invitation? We don't need no steeenking invitations! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Besides, you'll clean up and we know you've had lots of practice! :D [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] So, do you really hate college or is it just more work than you expected? I hope you enjoy it! It was one of the best times in my life and believe it or not, you do learn useful things there! :D Hmmm, I do wish I'd learned to balance a checkbook better, though! LOL :D

*mutters darkly and stomps mud tho the cafe due to Cloudy's comment in ORT* College is annoying... its ok, I SUPPOSE, but still... I dislike the work. Its tedious and boring... and I've already had a year of it, and now I've come back for 2 more?! I must be crazy... still... Oh and Cloudy *sweet tone* money isnt an issue... until you need it [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Night Stalker 01-08-2003 12:21 PM

Hey All! Cute puppy Att ....

Man I can't stand the cold. At least in the summer, if it gets too hot, you can always take stuff off and then go skinny dipping. In the winter, it is just not an option to put all your clothes ON and then go jump in a fire! (Picture a burning Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!)

Cloudbringer 01-08-2003 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

*mutters darkly and stomps mud tho the cafe due to Cloudy's comment in ORT* College is annoying... its ok, I SUPPOSE, but still... I dislike the work. Its tedious and boring... and I've already had a year of it, and now I've come back for 2 more?! I must be crazy... still... Oh and Cloudy *sweet tone* money isnt an issue... until you need it [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

hehehe..... so you've seen that, huh? LOL :D [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Well, your 2nd year should be a lot better than the first! It takes a while to get used to things. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm with you on that one, Night Stalker! *giggling wildly over the Stay Puff man image* Still, I hate humidity too, when it's hot, so all in all, I'll take spring or fall, I guess! :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 01-08-2003 12:32 PM

*stomps more mud tho the cafe* Yes, and I replied! Honestly! :rolleyes: a bikini made of lobsters *mutters sullenly and throws mud at Cloudy*

Cloudbringer 01-08-2003 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*stomps more mud tho the cafe* Yes, and I replied! Honestly! :rolleyes: a bikini made of lobsters *mutters sullenly and throws mud at Cloudy*
Ahem....you realize you're ruining Galadria and Attalus' carpet, right? *snicker*

Well, I am finally AT LUNCH, YIPPEE! Ham and mustard on a potato roll. YUM!

Elif Godson 01-08-2003 12:44 PM

:D come on down, I am 5 min from the beach's and 45 min from Disney, it takes me longer to get to Busch Gardens then it does to Disney, go figure ;) granted I can drive faster to Orlando then I can to Tampa. I always have a well stocked bar due to a sweet connection with the liquor purchaser for the company, and food is a plenty due to my children and wifes need's/desire's :D