Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-17-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82724)

True_Moose 11-17-2002 05:47 PM

*sprays Sir G with some FeBreze*

WillowIX 11-17-2002 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
ha ha ha. Clean my mouth out with soap. HA HA HA. SO VERY funny Willow. ha!

Have fun with your friends ;) Isn't it nice knowing that you have friends over to play with Willow. ;) So what are you going to do? Play "dress-up"? Nessy and Kat seem to enjoy playing that.. *wicked grin*

Yepp I know they do! I´ve seen the pics of you when they dressed you up as an old lady. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] And what we´re going to do. Eat diner, have some wine and talk about the golden days ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Well open up a window then. I´m not entering that contest of yours! I do hope Cloudy´s nearby to stop this nonsense [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D . And would you move a few seats away please? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
Amen to THAT! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] we actually agree on something Willow, you wanna throw em out the cafe? make em start a new thread? ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Yepp I know they do! I´ve seen the pics of you when they dressed you up as an old lady. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] And what we´re going to do. Eat diner, have some wine and talk about the golden days ;)
OF COURSE you have Willow. Thats why none exist. Your *really* being OH so VERY funny today. In case you hadnt noticed, I'm being sarcastic [img]tongue.gif[/img] btw, have fun talking about the "good old golden days" when "children" werent cheeky to their eldars *nudge wink* ;) I'm sure you could *try* to bring them back with that Willow switch of yours, but I don't hold out much hope, good luck tho ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins*

WillowIX 11-17-2002 05:52 PM

That´s Cloudy´s job and she knows what to do! [img]smile.gif[/img] I´m not the one that starts cafes all the time like, hmm, I won´t mention any names since Sir G could get in trouble. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

WillowIX 11-17-2002 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
[QBOF COURSE you have Willow. Thats why none exist. Your *really* being OH so VERY funny today. In case you hadnt noticed, I'm being sarcastic [img]tongue.gif[/img] btw, have fun talking about the "good old golden days" when "children" werent cheeky to their eldars *nudge wink* ;) I'm sure you could *try* to bring them back with that Willow switch of yours, but I don't hold out much hope, good luck tho ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins*[/QB]
Who are you calling "elder"? [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] You take that back right this minute or I`m sending Atty in here to take care of you! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Ok I`m lending out my willow stick to anyone who wants to take a whack at spammerman!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

adam warlock 11-17-2002 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by adam warlock:
*marks territory*

it's been a dull day today *sighs* I was channel surfing

I had to write a report [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]*snickers* I just finished the 137-page one. [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

True_Moose 11-17-2002 05:58 PM

Awww, Willow, you wouldn't want to take a hit at cute widdle Calthywalthypoo, now would you? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-17-2002 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by True_Moose:
Awww, Willow, you wouldn't want to take a hit at cute widdle Calthywalthypoo, now would you? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Of course I would. Here´s that pic of CD when he was playing dress-up with Kat and Nessy [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
http://willowix1.tripod.com/Images/CDdressup.jpg

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by True_Moose:
/me draws a longbow and goes moose hunting. Takes a shot at TM.

hmm, roasted venison sounds nice, a pair of antlers over the fireplace would look nice too...